MAC live chat hepcat vs leisuretime

magenta

info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. My name is Andrea. How may I assist you?
Christina: hi. i was wondering how close leisuretime eyeshadow from belle azure is to hepcat? i already have hepcat, and they seem similar based on pictures.
Andrea: Hey Christina, they are really close. Leisuretine has more frost to it then Hepcat but as far as colour they are about the same.
Christina: so i don't really need both? i'd rather be able to buy a few more things from the collection thatare unique!
Andrea: No I think that Hepcat will work great with the looks.

just thought this might be helpful to people who haven't seen the stuff in person yet.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Leisuretime and Hepcat to me dont look alike, i have them side by side in my 15 pan and Hepcat is more robust than Leisuretime... Leisuretme is much much softer and sheer than hepcat..

glittergoddess27

Hepcat has much more of a blue-red tint to it and a whole lot less shine and Plum dressing is more red,.. Star Violet is much more of a silvery red tint. As with most lines,... they differ just enough to make you crazy.