MAC loose powders

Eleentje

I have exactly the same powder (although the lid doesn't look shiny to me at all), and exactly the same question. I got this item in a make-up bundle, so it came without a box. The lack of batch number on the bottom black sticker is what really bugs me.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I've compared my lids down to my medium Blot Powder and my golden Bronze Iridescent Powder and this one's a little shiny compared to the other two. I can see a number 2 on the base and am afraid to lift the black sticker to see if the Coltainer is there under it because it's not visible like my other two powders. There's the rainbowish reflection in the plastic under the base like the real but there's no standard marks like my others and like my old powder had. I pm'ed Julie like 3 am to see if she knows of anything about them but she's in the UK so on a different time zone. These things are flooding Ebay pretty quick and I don't know if it's real or not but know someone else questioned authenticity of these powders via feedback. I'm waiting it out for either someone with a legitimate pic available or some kind of response about it before I give up the sellers' name to Specktra. I will even be kind enough to wait until MAC in Towson sees it so they can know what to look for in their returns.

Was just told to make sure I call MAC Corp. at 1-800-387-6707 for product specific details. Took another look at Ebay and it's available in more shades than just this one. People are placing the jars on top of the box so I'd ask for pics first if that's what they in fact send you. Will update via MAC in 24 hours.

Hi - got here eventually
smiles.gif

I don't know much about the loose powders other than they are definitely faked! A friend/seller acquired some and discovered they were counterfeit - shades way off!
If the bases don't have a batch code I would err on the side of fake - everything MAC produces has one. I do have an NW15 - the lid is matte and the jar/box are batched.

Sorry I couldn't give more constructive advice

BellaItalia1969

Linn, i just wanted to add to Julie's post,that Mac powder and foundation which was bought from my local Mac counter both have batch code on the actual inner packaging too.Maybe someone with more knowledge will come along soon ... can you copy n paste the leaflet and email me ..i do parla italiano ...
yes.gif

Latest posts