VOYEUR-IS-ME
HEART HEIST
DECO-A-GO-GO
FEMALE GAZE

EC83F20C-1D61-4CFE-A9C8-F1B5AF293838.png
D02E49A4-DF4A-4F8A-AF72-86EEFEF0CC69.png

Last edited:

MaryJane

I am now the proud owner of most of this collection.:) Checked it out in person today and it was too pretty to resist. I skipped the darker highlighter, the matte lipsticks, the mauve and nude gloss, and the omega shadow. I haven’t been this excited by MAC in a very long time. I’ve seen a lot of posts on Instagram and every single one has been pretty and wearable. Also, got too more blushes.

All of the artists were saying how people really loved the collection - I believe it - quite a bit was already sold out. I got the last of the eyeshadows and one of the glosses.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up a few things yesterday as well. I was a little bit shopped out at that point so I didn't try everything. Plus, I had decided to order a few things online since it is my birthday month and I want that charm. But. now I can't figure out what that greenish/khaki shadow was. Could it have been omega? I don't see anything online that looks like that shade. Maybe it was the lighting and the clear packaging that made it look different. I went to a new Nordstrom store and the lighting was fantastic. I'm not even sure that it would. have looked good on. me but it did look interesting in the pan.

I did buy 2 highlighters, golden lipgloss, mauvey/brownish gloss(excellent) everyday color for me, pink shadow and a beigy shadow - looks to be a great transition shadow with all these pink palettes I just bought. The SA did try one of the blushes on me and I passed as I was going to buy one the Nars blushes and thought it looked similar. But when I walked around the mall and went into the bathroom (TMI - I know but it was a new mall and again the lighting was amazing) OMGosh! I fell in love! I almost went back but decided to order. Oh and to end my tangent I also got a makeup complement at a kid's store - a pretty good one too. The lady said she thought it was the lighting in the store that was helping to look all glowy. They did have special effects lighting in this store but I guess I'm not the only one to appreciate lighting. Lighting is everything. LOL!

Anyway, back to what I still need to get. The darkest shadow for sure and I see another brown shadow but I don't remember one in the store but I'll probably buy it anyway. I'm also getting the lightest shadow. Not usually a color I have to have but I liked the sparkles in it for some reason. I may get the coral lipgloss, the pink was too white for me. Didn't look pink enough for me, can do the make it work, but don't want to. I kind of wanted a pink lipgloss because I bought all those pink palettes but I'll find something in my collection if I look hard enough I'm sure. Also, will go back to the store to try the lipsticks and more of the blushes. I will order the one blush the SA tried on me. She picked out the color. I just wanted to see the texture. I don't know that I would have even tried that color but they have so many that I think that needs a visit all on its on.

Oh and I was amazed at the mark up for the highlighters. I figured it was for special packaging. The only thing, I didn't think the packaging was that special. I do like it though. The SA said it was only the highlighters that had the higher price. I have to look into that statement. I think it was a big difference. I thought they only do a 1 or 2 dollar mark up usually.

Monsy

I am now the proud owner of most of this collection.:) Checked it out in person today and it was too pretty to resist. I skipped the darker highlighter, the matte lipsticks, the mauve and nude gloss, and the omega shadow. I haven’t been this excited by MAC in a very long time. I’ve seen a lot of posts on Instagram and every single one has been pretty and wearable. Also, got too more blushes.

All of the artists were saying how people really loved the collection - I believe it - quite a bit was already sold out. I got the last of the eyeshadows and one of the glosses.

For me the is the best item from the collection

Latest posts