MAC Love Me Lipstick (Summer 2019)

OctoberViolet

Me too. I hope it's as beautiful as it appears online and on Mary J. I need to know the names/shades of the other lippies coming out in August so I can make a list.

I just bought the Love Me Lipstick - Mary J. Blige. Hope it looks beautiful. Pinky Nude :heart: I hope.

elegant-one

Me too. I hope it's as beautiful as it appears online and on Mary J. I need to know the names/shades of the other lippies coming out in August so I can make a list.
It does look really good on her. I noticed that other articles said it was peachy, so who knows until we actually get it. I prefer pinky nude over peachy. How about you?

verorl

Looks amazing on Mary J Blige, still thinking how it might look on me (NC15), but I do want it... This formula sounds good, infused with oil, moisturizing, satin finish... I think I might get some of these to try on. Hope they have good coral and red shades!

elegant-one

Just got it & it's BEAUTIFUL on!!! :heart: It's a slight warm peach rose pink & extremely flattering on. The texture is like butter & very light feeling on! I ordered another one because this is going to be an everyday shade for me. I don't think of it as a nude as many of us consider nudes, but it's on the natural side. So pretty.

Last edited:

VAL4M

Just got it & it's BEAUTIFUL on!!! :heart: It's a slight warm peach rose pink & extremely flattering on. The texture is like butter & very light feeling on! I ordered another one because this is going to be an everyday shade for me. I don't think of it as a nude as many of us consider nudes, but it's on the natural side. So pretty.

We want to see some swatch!!!! PLEASE! LOL

OctoberViolet

Awesome!!! Wear it well. It sounds heavenly. I should be receiving mine tomorrow but it’s being delivered to my mom’s house since I am working long hours. I can’t wait to try it over the weekend.

elegant-one

Awesome!!! Wear it well. It sounds heavenly. I should be receiving mine tomorrow but it’s being delivered to my mom’s house since I am working long hours. I can’t wait to try it over the weekend.
Thanks dear:heart: I really hope that you love it too. Let us know when you do get to try it.

Latest posts