MAC Love Me Lipstick (Summer 2019)

Miradan

With apologies if this has been asked already -- will we be able to B2M for these (now or eventually)?

boschicka

FYI: Ulta has these on their website and today only a coupon for $10 off any $35 online makeup purchase.

elegant-one

LOVE the 4 lipsticks that I bought. The texture and shade are really beautiful! Nordies had a really good MAC GWP that came with them too.

elegant-one

:heart:
Killing Me Softly
Hey, Frenchie!
Bated Breath
Coffee and Cigs

ETA: still considering Mon Coeur and As If I Care

Nice! I'm considering a couple of those too plus several others. Hey, Frenchie looks beautiful too. Coffee & Cigs seems interesting. Let me know what you think of it on.

BeautyFan55

I got Maison Rouge, Bated Breath, and Joie de Vivre. I really love the texture of these. I think they nailed the shades. Bated Breath is a great nude on me. I also am interested in Le Femme and perhaps DGAF.

Seven Of Nine

Well, finally I got Maison Rouge and Coffee & Cigs and in addition I chose Bated Breath and Nine Lives 😊
Bated Breath - because it is unique and Nine Lives because it looks phenomenal on the lips and beautifully vibrates with color🤩

elegant-one

Well, finally I got Maison Rouge and Coffee & Cigs and in addition I chose Bated Breath and Nine Lives 😊
Bated Breath - because it is unique and Nine Lives because it looks phenomenal on the lips and beautifully vibrates with color🤩
Well, everything always looks so beautiful on you! I have Nine Lives in my cart & debating on Bated Breath. I just ordered Maison Rouge & E for Effortless.

Latest posts