MAC Lure Mail-out

Jessica

OK! I just got the most wonderful and awesome surprise in the mail form MAC today
winks.gif
On rare occasion I get mailings from them and boy was this time a winner! It was a promo for Lure and as you unfold it it becomes a mini poster of the Salsabelle-esque full-length photo. Yiiiiippppeeee!!!! I ran into the living room and gleefully displayed it to my DH whose first response was "Wow, who is that?" My answer: "Honey, I don't know who the model is, but IT'S MAC!"
th_worship.gif

bellaetoile

i got it today too! so random, but i'm thrilled. its really wierd how occasionally i'll just get mailers. i only get some of them, but hey, i'm not complaining!

PrettyinPink

Yeah, I got one too...yesterday! I love it!!! I never really got stuff from MAC before, but lately I've been getting some cool stuff. This one has to be my fav...I love how it opens to a huge poster.

ledonatella

I got mine too over the weekend and it's so pretty....my mom said the same thing, "who is that?". I'm like, "nobody famous". But it's one of my fave color story pics in a while.

asnbrb

mine's the postcard that cuts off around boobie level and has "lure" in bluish foil.

sarzio

How do you get mailers? I signed up online and gave them my address and everything and I still don't get them... what am I missing?

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzio
How do you get mailers? I signed up online and gave them my address and everything and I still don't get them... what am I missing?

When they send out mailers, it seems really random on who gets what and when. I'm sure that you will get something soon!

glittergoddess27

My ginormous half nekked lady poster came with a little insert that invited us to call our local store and reserve items to be picked up before the release date? I will be picking up all my lure/baited/hooked stuff on the 1st of June and I think the collection somes out the 8th? Was anyone else's like that I wonder?

Spenser

Quote:
My ginormous half nekked lady poster came with a little insert that invited us to call our local store and reserve items to be picked up before the release date? I will be picking up all my lure/baited/hooked stuff on the 1st of June and I think the collection somes out the 8th? Was anyone else's like that I wonder?

Yeah, mine is like that, but I think that Lure is released on the 1st for everbody?

I was so happy when I got my mailer yesterday, in an embarrassing "I'm SPECIAL, really really SPECIAL" dancing around the house sort of way...uh I am such a MAC dork.

Now I only have to decide what to get...

Latest posts