Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
yes.

be prepared.

....to be broke....
smiles.gif

JessieC

^^^^
So did I....I am kicking myself for going so crazy this month with full knowledge that June 1st will be my doom day. I need a new black tied soooo bad, but i am being patient
th_crazy.gif
and counting the days till i can get in the cute blue packaging. :hump:

Why does MAC have to be so quick with thier realeases???? Its driving me up the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieC
^^^^
So did I....I am kicking myself for going so crazy this month with full knowledge that June 1st will be my doom day. I need a new black tied soooo bad, but i am being patient
th_crazy.gif
and counting the days till i can get in the cute blue packaging. :hump:

Why does MAC have to be so quick with thier realeases???? Its driving me up the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

I second this.. I think they should release new collection once in 2 month...really make me damn broke!!!

amy_forster

OMG! I'm so not ready! I haven't had my mailer yet. I live in the UK though so I'm not sure if we get them or not. Any ideas?

Does anyone know if turquatic is being a UK release or not? I know lure, bait, hooked and she shines are!

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
I'm not ready. I wonder if I can get a job in a week?

hahaha good luck with that.

Glow

Im so going to have to call them the day of release and ask them to save me one of each fluidline.
I'm doing the music for my schools fashion show.

user79

Oh god I leave Canada June 2 so I am going to be there at the counter June 1 getting some Lure! Who knows when they will get it in Switzerland...

sarzio

Gah I'm not ready, like seriously waaay too many le. products are being released... I understand that this brings urgency to their sales and probably boosts their quaterly profits in the end, but I think at the same time, they are missing out on some sales because people can't afford to buy everything they want from the Le collections.

2_pink

I get paid on Friday, woot woot. Bring on the Lure *lol*

I got my first postcard without having to buy something *haha* ..its very pretty & horizontal =)

mjalomo

I am working two shifts of summer school to afford my summer hauls. I'll be teaching from 8:00 to 6:30 with a half-hour lunch for the next 25 weekdays, but payday is right before my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts