MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection (March 30 / April 2, 2015)

MACina

Yeah, i was only getting a bunch of the fluidines and Pearl Blossom... then i went back and got Notice Me... Go, Team Purple!
I adore Notice Me
eyelove.gif

PeachTwist

Is anyone in the US needing a CP for this collection? Most of it is still available in the UK and I'm willing to help out. If you do - just PM me.

NATlar

I picked up Reel Sexy and Fruit Cocktail Lipliner to go with it yesterday, now I'm debating on getting Make Me Gorgeous and Divaish but I dunno lol got to many pinks and some corals.

NATlar

I don't know what it is but for once I'm not keen on a lip shade :( .... mac reel sex with fruitcocktail. (ignore the eye bags.... lack of sleep this week with being really ill and no make up haha)

Vandekamp

I don't know what it is but for once I'm not keen on a lip shade :( .... mac reel sex with fruitcocktail. (ignore the eye bags.... lack of sleep this week with being really ill and no make up haha)
Very pretty everyday shade. You will get a lot of use from it.

DMcG9

I agree that I think it looks nice on you.

maeonsaturday

I bought Make Me Gorgeous and Diva-ish. Diva-ish is wonderful but Make Me Gorgeous... well, did anything but. It tends to show up dryness on lips and flakes like crazy on me. :-(

mac_aiken

I bought Make Me Gorgeous and Diva-ish. Diva-ish is wonderful but Make Me Gorgeous... well, did anything but. It tends to show up dryness on lips and flakes like crazy on me. :-(
I had high hopes for MMG as well. It dries me out and makes my teeth look awful.

Latest posts