Mac Mac Mackity MAC!

blahblah_face

girl i know what it's like to have that nordstrom card. seriously. i'm almost up to my limit
ssad.gif

llucidity

Goodness how long did it take you to label those! I sure wish I had a friend like yours but none of mine are really that devoted to makeup, not to mention MAC!
ssad.gif

Becki

Wow I am so jealous of your collection! I really must get myself a traincase, atm all my stuff is kept in drawers under my bed but I can remember everything I have!!! I like your brush set, hopefully I can find one on ebay
smiles.gif

mishy1053

I always keep my stuff in a traincase. That way, I can take it anywhere and its already ready. Its very convenient. Although I'm starting to outgrow it very quickly. I just recently moved my stuff into two cases, who knows how long before I outgrow that
icon_eek.gif

BabyFu18

What a great collection! I was just wondering where did you get your traincase and how much was it (if you don't mind sharing)? I've been looking everywhere for a traincase and I just cannot find a reasonably priced one anywhere.

mishy1053

I got it from target and it was in the $20's, I can't remember for sure. They had a few different cool traincases.
smiles.gif

mona

thanks so much for the great pics and labelling everything so well! a fab collection!

Ms. Z

MAC Collection & Train case

Fantastic collection!
Who makes that train case & where did you get it?

mishy1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Fantastic collection!
Who makes that train case & where did you get it?

I think its caboodles. I got it at Target for about $24 I think. I love it. I even got a second one for my growing collection (Which reminds me, I totally need to update this post, I have a ton more stuff
blush-anim-cl.gif
)

SpareMyHeart

Beautiful collection!

Two questions for you.

-How on earth can you share your makeup with someone else??!?!
I would never be able to! I commend you!!!!
clap.gif

-Speaking of sharing, this maybe a dumb question on my part but is sharing your makeup with someone else like that sanitary?

Latest posts