MAC makeover.

missdiorable

so im going to MAC at bloomingdales in tysons corner and im getting my makeup done for prom so i was wondering should i bring my dress or bring a picture.

BlahWah

It wouldn't hurt if you did either. I'd say bring your dress if you can, take a picture if it's difficult to carry around or keep around you. i.e. if you can fold it and bring it in a regular-sized shopping bag, why not bring it? Just remember not to leave it hanging around! If someone will be with you, ask them to hold on to it. HTH!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdiorable
so im going to MAC at bloomingdales in tysons corner and im getting my makeup done for prom so i was wondering should i bring my dress or bring a picture.

Deffinitely bring your dress along or at least a picture, it really helps when you're trying to create a look. And that way you don't get home and end up thinking "this just doesn't look right..." Prom night should always be perfect
smiles.gif

Was the free-standing store across the street at the Galleria booked?

missdiorable

i know i called MAC in like three places and they were all booked. I have no clue if that one was booked but i believe it was
ssad.gif
. but im going to bring my dress & a picture of my shoes because they stand out more than the dress.