MAC Makeover

myystiqueen

Has anyone done this before??

How much is it?? can anybody tell me more about this......??

thanks a lot
-dea

sambibabe

I got mine done 10 years ago! I am not sure if it is the same though.

I think it is $90 now (?), which is redeemable. With my make-over, I just asked MUA to play with my look. She used Bark e/s (brow and crease), Digit e/s (all over lids), Plum lipliner, X-pose lipstick, #22 brush (now #263) and other face products, which I have no idea. I walked out to go to uni and guys kept looking at me. I got so self-conscious and thought that MUA gave me the whore look! Now I think about it (as I used to having the whore look), she was really good MUA. I still use all the products she used and the techniques she taught me. At the end you get a face chart of what products have been used to create your look, so you can go home and practice! HTH

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I got mine done 10 years ago! I am not sure if it is the same though.

I think it is $90 now (?), which is redeemable. With my make-over, I just asked MUA to play with my look. She used Bark e/s (brow and crease), Digit e/s (all over lids), Plum lipliner, X-pose lipstick, #22 brush (now #263) and other face products, which I have no idea. I walked out to go to uni and guys kept looking at me. I got so self-conscious and thought that MUA gave me the whore look! Now I think about it (as I used to having the whore look), she was really good MUA. I still use all the products she used and the techniques she taught me. At the end you get a face chart of what products have been used to create your look, so you can go home and practice! HTH

oh myy thanks....

but uhm... excuse myy english, but what do you mean by redeemable???
choochoo.gif

simplyenchantin

I think they cost $95 now.. and by redeemable she means you pay them $95 (or whatever it is) for the make over, but you can then use that same money for products! So essentially the make over is free :p

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
I think they cost $95 now.. and by redeemable she means you pay them $95 (or whatever it is) for the make over, but you can then use that same money for products! So essentially the make over is free :p

ahhh.... hmmm.. it's going to be tough for not getting more than $95... lol

is it possible to do it @ MAC PRO?? considering that some of the voguettes got the crappy MUA.... which made it pretty much useless.... >.<

thanks for the info guys...

sambibabe

Yeap, you can do make-overs at MAC PRO. Not sure about the crappy MUA though.. In what way? Make sure you tell them exactly what you want though. Sometimes you might not like the look, but you still can get away with valuable techniques, which you can take home and practice to make your own thing, if you know what I mean
smiles.gif

anita22

If you want an emphasis on learning techniques, ask your counter if they have any technique workshops coming up as some of them do run them from time to time. I'm pretty sure some of the Australian Voguettes mentioned they have been to them (I'm a Voguette too, but I'm in New Zealand.) The workshops are about the same (or slightly more?) cost as a makeover and are also redeemable on product. The one I went to was taught by Amber D who is one of the Pro artists featured on the MAC website... she was awesome.

Latest posts