MAC makeup artists, please read.

xStarryEyedX

So I need to give getting a job at MAC another try. I came SOO close to landing one a couple months back, but they didn't end up filling the position. I feel like it's just where I would belong in every sense. So what should I do, should I wait until summer time? I don't think a whole lot of positions are going to be open right now, if they are they're probably going to seasonal help that worked out really well. I don't particurally enjoy bragging, but I know I would be such an amazing artist for MAC I just need a chance to prove it.

Should I try now or wait, and if I try now I need the best advice you could give! I want this so bad, I'm just scared of going through the whole process getting excited cause it seems like a sure thing and then nothing happening.

thanks for any help guys
mac_brushaddict.gif

<3

MacArtist

It might be worth your while to go to a couple different MAC locations that you wouldnt mind working at and introducing yourself to the RM. Have copies of your resume to hand him/her. Make sure your makeup looks great! Best of luck to you !

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
It never hurts to try again. Are you freelancing for MAC right now?

nope, i'm doing makeup for another company...but it's not where i want to be ((at all))

Sass E

Do it now, there is no reason to wait. Persistence pays off and if they know you truly want, you will be in the forefront of their minds when they are looking to fill a permanent position. You know you got this..so go get it!!!
I'm root'in for you girl!
pompom.gif
Sass E