MAC/Makeup-inspired Tattoos?

Rockette13

I really want to get a tattoo for my 18th birthday that reflects my love for all things makeup! I was looking for inspirational pictures to give me an idea of what I want, but all I can find are pictures of people who have gotten permanent makeup (tattooed eyebrows, eyeliner, lipliner, etc). FRUSTRATING!!! If anyone has any makeup-inspired tattoos they would like to share, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance, lovies!

YSLGuy

Look for pics of Jeffree Star...he has a sleeve of tatts including makeup. I even think he has a MAC lipstick in there somewhere

II3rinII

i have a "mac" tat. its on my inner wrist of my right arm (the hand i hold my makeup brush in so my tat is always in my clients face like booyah). the mac part is subtle tho. its basically a poison girl tat but tweeked a little. an old school poison girl has the girls head with cross bones underneath and usually a banner that says poison. well mine has a more updated looking girl with glam makeup and instead of crossbones she has two red lipsticks crossed underneath her. the tube the overlaps the other has xxx on it (to rep poison) while the bottom tube has a M and a C poking out (so it doesnt blatantly say MAC but its understood). i tell people i changed the orignial because "makeup is my poison".

darkishstar

I think a cool subtle one to get would just be one of the MAC logo.
smiles.gif

melzie2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
i have a "mac" tat. its on my inner wrist of my right arm (the hand i hold my makeup brush in so my tat is always in my clients face like booyah). the mac part is subtle tho. its basically a poison girl tat but tweeked a little. an old school poison girl has the girls head with cross bones underneath and usually a banner that says poison. well mine has a more updated looking girl with glam makeup and instead of crossbones she has two red lipsticks crossed underneath her. the tube the overlaps the other has xxx on it (to rep poison) while the bottom tube has a M and a C poking out (so it doesnt blatantly say MAC but its understood). i tell people i changed the orignial because "makeup is my poison".

That sounds awesome.

Latest posts