MAC Makeup Masters 2017

Miss Dynamite

Last time I tried to talk to MAC live chat, it was to ask if Ruby Red Pigment will ever be back in stock (it has been out of stock since at least July, possibly before that) and they told me it would be back in stock within 2 weeks. That was over 2 months ago, and Ruby Red Pigment is STILL out of stock. I still have no idea how a company can have an item that is out of stock for 6 - 7 months or more.

awickedshape

Last time I tried to talk to MAC live chat, it was to ask if Ruby Red Pigment will ever be back in stock (it has been out of stock since at least July, possibly before that) and they told me it would be back in stock within 2 weeks. That was over 2 months ago, and Ruby Red Pigment is STILL out of stock. I still have no idea how a company can have an item that is out of stock for 6 - 7 months or more.

Yikes.

Don't know where the breakdown occurs sometimes

Monsy

that is nothing. I have been looking for a product that has been "coming soon" since december 2015

Monsy

large brush canister. i wanted to buy it end of 2015 and i was told it will be back in two weeks. oh well fast forward to 2017 and it is still "coming soon"
i managed to find one at the pro store.

honey on boost

large brush canister. i wanted to buy it end of 2015 and i was told it will be back in two weeks. oh well fast forward to 2017 and it is still "coming soon"
i managed to find one at the pro store.

Same here! Mine are pretty dingy looking and I want to get a few more. UGH

Marsha Pomells

At pro launch party, absolutely buzzing. For anyone that has Moons of Jupiter, get Today We Live... Reason... Because I swatched the blush on top of the bronze CCB in the Moons of Jupiter and fell in love... Luckily a pro MUA pulled me to one side and said that I didn't need it.

awickedshape

At pro launch party, absolutely buzzing. For anyone that has Moons of Jupiter, get Today We Live... Reason... Because I swatched the blush on top of the bronze CCB in the Moons of Jupiter and fell in love... Luckily a pro MUA pulled me to one side and said that I didn't need it.

Enjoy!
I only ordered Jasper

Latest posts