MAC Makeup Masters 2017

Marsha Pomells

Moons of Jupiter and the dazzleshadows for me. Everything else is... Just... No... And I've signed up for low buy... Don't hate me Elise, I tried.

verorl

I was soooooo hoping that beautiful all matte eye shadow x9 palette we kept seeing on Instagram was a part of this collection.

Oh well... I will keep waiting for it, but still only want the Best of Everything quad.

Icecaramellatte

Back from the party. They had no products to buy. :naughty: The email did say come and shop. Oh well. They took preorders for items and said they would call when they came in but couldn't say when. They did say the official launch was the 19th. Did we know that already? Anyhoo. I still liked many of the products and ordered most things. I have no idea of the prices though. Hopefully, that will post soon so I know how much I'm in for. The collection was just too big to keep much info in my head. I think someone asked about the names of the matte shadow quad. I think Storm Grey was one color in the quad. The other names did not sound familiar to me. Same for the face palettes, none of the names were familiar. The big pencil liners -kajal type, did not budge from my hand when I tried to wipe them with a tissue. If you like those type of liners you must get these. The tri colored glosses were pretty but nothing we haven't seen before, I still ordered the warmer one. There was one that was more pink toned and one more coral toned. The paints were just wow! Full color saturation. The brushes looked of interest too. I don't have any numbers but SA said they were all new. There was a small duo fiber eyeshadow brush whose brush head and size looked familiar though. Maybe I got it in a set before and now it is full sized now or maybe it is just similar. There was duo fiber angled face brush, a very small synthetic hairs brush but that was with the collection with contour and highlight sticks so I'm guessing it could be for nose contour?? Oh maybe for detail work on the eye. I don't know. There was a very small tapered fluffy brush that looked great for inner corner highlight and sweeping color under the lash line which is my new thing I've been trying so I had to get that one. There was one other brush I think black hairs kind of fluffy I think, along the lines of the 227 (is that the biggest fluffy brush?) Anyway the size was somewhere between the 215 and the 227-maybe for all over shadow application. Now that I'm home, I wish I had checked that one out a bit more but the brushes were hard to get out of the display with one hand. Oh and I like the creme shadow palette colors. I just don't know if I would actually use them. Also, the palette like the concealer palettes, I couldn't quite figure out how it was different from the other ones in the permanent line and meant to ask the SA but forgot. I knew I couldn't remember all the shade names but I did notice that the 2 darkest shades were Medium Dark and Deepest. Don't remember the other 4.

Edit - Duh Temptalia has the shade names. Funny, the quad I saw definitely said Storm Grey but they didn't look like regular labels. Maybe it was the working names version we see pics of sometimes. Oh and I liked the blush duo. Nice peachy blush but the darker color was very grey on me. Might make a nice contour but I can't be sure it is dark enough. I would have to try it again.

Last edited:

ms.mad

Any idea if the cream eye shadow palette can be used on the lips? They would make great lip colors!

Corally

So Humoresque is Boom Boom Room... That palette better not be full of repromotes...

According to T these are the shadows:

• Humoresque Light burgundy pearl with teal reflects
  • Last Dance Light pink pearl with duochromatic violet reflects (Repromote)
  • Heaven Loves You Gold pearl with gold reflects
  • Letty Lynton White pearl with white reflects

Kaidan

Want: Either the black, purple, or blue kajal crayons to try it out.

Maybe: Best of Everything Quad and Almondine lipstick.

I'm more interested in the year of the rooster x9 quad, so I have to choose between that or Best of Everything.

Marsha Pomells

it's only one repromote (or two I guess in a way since one of them looks like BBR reincarnated??) but I'm getting this quad either way :)

I want the palette but don't want repromotes. And Last Dance is perm. Plus the girl who posted the vid on Instagram even #boomboomroom in her post. Hence the response...