Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

Vandekamp

I'm soon going to log off this site for like 3 months. All of you enablers on here have me believing I need everything in all these collections. I going to have to get another job just to support this make up addiction. Just when I think I'm done they pull me right back in. Now let us all bow are heads and say a prayer for all of our wallets, debit cards and credits cards and that Mac shall have mercy on our incomes. Smh
Too funny yet so true.

novocainedreams

I can't wait for this!! Hopefully not repromotes from VV...although I didn't get anything from that collection, new stuff would be much better. And here's hoping for a purple lipstick.

KrystalAnne

I cannot wait. Maleficent is my favorite Disney character ever and I love Angelina Jolie. I hope the collection isn't so purple heavy, though. I know that's associated with the character and you girlies love your purples, but I hope there's just a bit of a surprise in there. Either way, I'm getting something.
Whatever lipstick you have on in your avatar is amazing on you!

EmbalmerBabe

Gahh! So excite!! I have loved her forever, one of my favorite Disney cartoons! Angelina is the perfect choice! Ok I went nuts with VV and I have to admit I didn't use much of that collection I was a sucker for the fan/collector's packaging! I really hope we get new products as well instead of re promotes. Hopefully more wearable shades instead of glittery,sparkly items. Either way I will be there for a pre sale to check it out even if I don't get anything *gasp* OH and I cannot WAIT to see product photos! Come on MAC this is a huge tease for me . :p

steaminghot

Maybe a red lipstick and purple eyeshadows?hopefully a purple lip too:)
For some reason I feel everything that she has on in this picture will be in the collection including that nail polish. If rick baker did the make up. I sure they were working on colours for this collection, while they were working on his collection. I feel there may be some re promote d item from vv and new items in special packaging.

Beautybuyer

For some reason I feel everything that she has on in this picture will be in the collection including that nail polish. If rick baker did the make up. I sure they were working on colours for this collection, while they were working on his collection. I feel there may be some re promote d item from vv and new items in special packaging.
I definitely wouldn't be surprised lol I don't have any maleficent stuff from vv I'm lucky enough to have some of the cruella de vil stuff :) I'll take all lipsticks blush and any face powder lol for sure!! That would be cool if the used both her and the dragon on stuff

honey b

Let us have a look at the OLD Maleficent products from 2010 Venomous Villains, I hope hope hope this collection will be equally purple. We especially need more purple lippies :p Wouldnt it be a bummer if they just repromoted all of these though? Lets hope for something new.
HELL to the YESSSS! I love Maleficent. I'm still kicking myself for passing on the Briar Rose beauty powder when I saw it at the CCO about a year ago. Well if they do repromote, there has to be at least ONE new product since the VV collection only had 10 items and this collection has 11.

Beautybuyer

I don't think it will be all repromotes as this collection is suppose to be inspired by this movies character

I can not wait for this! Maleficent is my favorite villain! I hope there is some amazing stuff in here
heart.gif

Naughtyp

I cant wait for this! well...actually I can because im buying everything! I didn't get any maleficent items from VV ( only cruella and the Evil Queen). I don't care if they are repromotes or all new, I just hope they have special packaging! the movies is out in may, I wonder when this will be released? I cant wait for more info!
and I did read that they are going to be making a Cruella movie, so they may do a collection for her too! whoohoo!!
Finally excited about a MAC collection again =) ive been bored lately

oh and I have a couple of stories about maleficent.....

Latest posts