Mac - Maleficent (May 15, 2014)

erine1881

Really? My pressrelease says it releases globally during the spring. 
From MAC's IG-
cfe2de0e_image.jpeg
They're saying summer, to coincide with the summer launch of the movie in may, so... :dunno:

darkpearl

Oh!! My account will hate me! My husband.... He is already fed up. I an starting to put his stuff out of the room to make space for my makeup.

GlitterMUA

I am looking forward to this collection and the movie! Angelina looks amazing! Can't wait to see the makeup in this movie! Its a shame that we have to wait until summer for it though!!

aradhana

If it's a summer collection those ones always come out earlier in Europe than they do in north america, so it would explain the spring/summer discrepancy.

xasperadastra

If it's a summer collection those ones always come out earlier in Europe than they do in north america, so it would explain the spring/summer discrepancy.
The italian press office told me it will be out in June for us.. but things may change! We'll see..

singer82

Omg I really really how they bring back Queens Sin! I think it would be perfect for this collection! :eyelove: I hope its all new and not the same as VV. I pray they repromote Elude as well! I'm still bummed I missed out. I just didn't want to shell out the higher price.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, my self-imposed ban on buying MAC products is down the drain on this one. There is no way I can resist this release .... no way at all! This has been my most favorite collection from MAC ever!
th_drool.gif
Every single time I wear "She Who Dares" eye shadow. It's my HG look. It never disappoints ... plus it's a easy, breezy and pretty look! I am very tickled at the thought of another Maleficent collection. Honestly, it could be the same exact thing and I would be a very happy camper. I loved the packaging. I love everything about it. will be interesting to see what they come up with. :) Whatever it is going to be, it will be in my hot little hands, with backups to boot!
th_e2cloud9.gif

I was a little disappointed in the two MES from Maleficent's collection. Both of them came apart on me and the pink/ purple one was white underneath- only the top layer of the purple side had colour!

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

From MAC's IG-

They're saying summer, to coincide with the summer launch of the movie in may, so...
th_dunno.gif
Big Summer movies tend to open on the Memorial Day weekend, which does roughly coincide with when Mac does their big summer launch. That said, just going from the photo, this looks like a strange choice for a Summer collection. The colours don't fit at all.

cr8zy4MAC

Briar Rose is lovely. I still have plenty, so I don't know if I'd need a back up- seriously, I think I've only hit pan on about three blushes/ highlighters in my entire life. I would be surprised if they didn't bring some of the products back from the original Maleficent collection, although I hope that there's new things too!

I was a little disappointed in the two MES from Maleficent's collection. Both of them came apart on me and the pink/ purple one was white underneath- only the top layer of the purple side had colour!

Big Summer movies tend to open on the Memorial Day weekend, which does roughly coincide with when Mac does their big summer launch. That said, just going from the photo, this looks like a strange choice for a Summer collection. The colours don't

Wow, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with "My Dark Magic". I have only used that one a few times so far, but I haven't had a problem yet. If I do, I'll let you guys know. I have not had any problems whatsoever with "She Who Dares". It has been a stellar performer for me. I love this MES, and I am actually not a fan of the MES, but this one I love, love, love!
eyelove.gif

lilinah

Hmmm, 11 items in the new collection... 11 items in the old Disney Villains collection... i smell repromotes...