MAC & Marcel Wanders - Luxe Couture Discussion

laylalovesmac

I'm late too... Happy Birthday Salina and Meg! Did you guys have good days?
th_hug.gif
I'm just glad it didn't land on Thanksgiving this year.
cutey.gif

elegant-one

I'm late too... Happy Birthday Salina and Meg! Did you guys have good days?

Elegant are those your lips up there? If so, you got some nice ones
sneaky.gif

Now I'm interested in the mascara, I need to see some examples on lashes. Argh! I don't need to be making any purchases right now!
No, those are Katred's lips :) She'll be happy to read that!

Happy Birthday Salina!!!!

bis

Happy (belated) Birthaday layla and peachsuns. Hope you had a great day.

There I thought I am nothing that I could want from this collection and then I see those swatches. Katred, you were made for dark lippies, thanks for the swatches.

Are the lippies that have a Creme finish Cremesheens or are they a new formula? If they are Cremesheens, I am saved ;)

laylalovesmac

There I thought I am nothing that I could want from this collection and then I see those swatches. Katred, you were made for dark lippies, thanks for the swatches.

Are the lippies that have a Creme finish Cremesheens or are they a new formula? If they are Cremesheens, I am saved ;)
blush-anim-cl.gif
th_kiss.gif

I don't think they're cremesheens. I think they release simple creme formulas for the couture collections every year, but I can't be sure.

And Kate has made me want the dark lippie, too. I think I'll breakdown when I attempt to order the Nicki Minaj lipstick on Thrusday night.

bis

That's what I was afraid of, that they are not cremesheens... Which one are you thinking of getting?

laylalovesmac

That's what I was afraid of, that they are not cremesheens... Which one are you thinking of getting?
Digna. Kate's lip swatches have convinced me. Maybe Gesina depending on how I feel when I put in my order.

Which one(s) are you considering?

User38

I took a look at the compact -- it is lovely but I did not buy it because it sat clumsily in my hand -- I was not interested in the powder per sé
shrugs.gif

LittleMaryJane

The site that is not to be named has a swatch of the false lashes mascara. I wish I would have seen it yesterday when I placed a mac order because I need a new mascara and I love how the tube looks. Very important in a mascara
girlhaha.gif

LMD84

The site that is not to be named has a swatch of the false lashes mascara. I wish I would have seen it yesterday when I placed a mac order because I need a new mascara and I love how the tube looks. Very important in a mascara
girlhaha.gif

well it has to look pretty in your make up bag right?! :p

peachsuns

th_kiss.gif

LMD84

just ordered digna! £17!!! eek! i have left teh false lash mascara for today because i have been spedning like a crazy person buying xmas gifts for people!