MAC Master Class

hawaii02

Just wanted to share my experience with the Master Class this morning. As it was my first one, I had no idea what to expect. At my local counter, I got a name tag and then was matched up for my foundation and concealer shade. Off to the side, was a "room" designated for at least 20 of us. There were refreshments as well as water. Set out on tables, were notepads, pencils and face charts all with the MAC logo (so cute!). In addition, were the brushes, lip pencils, and other products we would use. At 1130, the regional managers began the class with a 3 minute video that focused on the eyes and lips. Today, most of us focused on the smoky eye. It was a little chaotic but my favorite MA's were all spread around the room to help each of the individual tables. I was a virgin to the wonderful Fix+ but not anymore!
yahoo.gif
We learned how to prep the face (I had actually never used Prep+Prime or the Oil Control lotion), using buffing techiniques (do any of you use the 224 for your concealer blotting??), and finished with a smoky eye using Black Technakohl, Bronze (or other browns such as Espresso) and Shroom. Some finished their lip look with MAC Red, but I chose to use MAC's Half-Red pencil and VGV 5. All in all, I'm glad to have done it.
smiles.gif

I hope this hope this helps anyone who may be curious as to what a Master Class entails.
smiles.gif

andrie

Looking for someone to show me to the Mac warehouse sale I have an extra ticket to help me.

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Sounds awesome! I plan on attending one or two this fall. What's the name of this class?

The posters all said MAC Studio Talk. There are classes based on different levels..this one was a beginner one.