MAC Melon Pigment help

DJ_Roxas

Okay, I wasn't sure where to put this but I had a question. I have this Melon pigment from MAC and I was wondering to know since I'm a NC50. I would like to know what would look good with Melon. It can be MAC e/s or non-MAC e/s. I would greatly appericate it. :)

Meisje

I combine it with lots of other colors... Here are some examples.

Sometimes I use a yellow shadow in the inner corner, Paradisco on the lid and Melon in the outer corner and crease.

Naked pigment in inner corner, Melon on Lid, and a warm purple eyeliner with Rose pigment on the lower lid.

Melon pigment on lid with seafom colored liner...

Black liner smudged with brown shadow, melon pigment above that blended into another warmer, lighter color of your choice.

Copperhead

Okay, I wasn't sure where to put this but I had a question. I have this Melon pigment from MAC and I was wondering to know since I'm a NC50. I would like to know what would look good with Melon. It can be MAC e/s or non-MAC e/s. I would greatly appericate it. :)
I, like you, am an NC50 and I've had Melon for a really long time now and can probably count on one hand how many times I've worn it. I hadn't attempted to wear it in years so I decided to do a search a few days ago on some ways to wear it and found this....

http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2010/09/mac-facechart-lotd-dr-facilier.html

http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2010/09/tutorial-venomous-villain-with-mac.html

I attempted that look today. I don't have MAC's Push The Edge Pigment so I used MAC's Entremauve Pigment. Melon comes off really golden on my lids. That gold mixed with that purple, all I have to do is add green and I'll have a great look for Mardi Gras. LOL! I hear it's nice as a cheek highlighter as well but I haven't tried that yet. I'm going to look for more ways to wear it because it is indeed a lovely color.

Also, in addition to the recs that Meisje gave you, do a google image search for MAC Melon and you may see a few looks done with it.

Fluffyloo

I love Melon on the lid and Bronze in the crease.
I also mix Melon with any clear gloss in a squeeze tube....Gorgeous gloss!!