MAC Metallic Lips (March 23, 2017)

Sweetyellow

I got pale rose, Jupiter and Hades fire
I was going to get more shades but they told me they will be permenant
I have only tried on Pale rose (on top of whirl lipliner) and it's so beautiful I'm debating whether ot not I should get a second one. Probably not though ������
Yes, Pale Rose works beautifully with lip liners like Soar, Whirl, Edge To Edge, In Control, Morning Coffee, etc.

Yazmin

I bought 5 last night: Hades Fire, Act So Cool, Zerocool, In Lust, and Digging for Gold. Couldn't decide on Pale Rose so I left it behind.

I may may have to get a backup of Hades Fire. It was love at first swatch with that one.

mac_aiken

:) Enable away my dear friend! I'm happy that I ordered it. How many did you get? Did you get any of the new Burberry Highlighters?
Far too many I'm afraid but they are so pretty and fun. I got:
Pale Rose, Hades Fire, Silver Spoon, Metal Head, Cold Front, Foiled Rose, Royal Hour and Zerocool

The Burberry highlighters look gorgeous but I need to see them in person. I have highlighter overload right now. :p

Last edited:

SerenLuv

I got my lipsticks yesterday and they are all beautiful. The only issue was with Hades Fire...it left glitter all over my face, but other than that it was beautiful. As I expected, Pale Rose was the star of the show. It is the perfect foiled pink/nude. This may be my new summer shade.

-Disobedient
-Jupiter
-Hades Fire
-Act So Cool
-Pale Rose

elegant-one

I got Modern Midas & Jupiter today. The shades are just lovely & I actually did both on my eyes - jupiter in the center & MM at the out corner & inner corner like she did in the video & it was super soft & pretty............but, I don't think I can handle the glitter fallout :( It was all over my face & around my mouth. We were at dinner & hubs says, do you know you have glitter all over your face little fairy :doh::shakehead::zombie::rotfl::yes::rofl:I said, just drink more & it will go away LOL

boschicka

I got Modern Midas & Jupiter today. The shades are just lovely & I actually did both on my eyes - jupiter in the center & MM at the out corner & inner corner like she did in the video & it was super soft & pretty............but, I don't think I can handle the glitter fallout :( It was all over my face & around my mouth. We were at dinner & hubs says, do you know you have glitter all over your face little fairy :doh::shakehead::zombie::rotfl::yes::rofl:I said, just drink more & it will go away LOL

:roflmao: OMG, that just made my day!!!

Miss Dynamite

I'm a bit disappointed now that I finally got my order today. They look nothing like any of the pics I've seen online. Cold Front in all the swatches online was such a bright pretty periwinkle, mine is just a dull grayish lavender with pink reflects glitter in it. They're not really metallic, they just have bits of reflects glitter in them. I still like them, but I wish they looked like all of the swatches I've seen online. I only got Cold Front and Foiled Rose, planned to get more after I tried them out, but all the good colors are sold out on MAC's site so I think I'll just save my money...if anything, I'll just get Disobedient.

PrettyTwisted

If anyone goes to the new MAC Times Square let me know if they have testers of this collection, for some reason I feel I need to swatch in person before buying lol

VixenwithFixens

LOL! The glitter is STRONG with these indeed! I wasn't expecting nearly as much glitter but hey I'll deal as these are so pretty.

Sweetyellow

I purchased Jupiter and Digging For Gold today, and I am already so excited to wear these colors this summer w/ a white summer dress, tanned, bronze-y, dewy skin. If you're NC42-NC45, definitely do not miss out on these two particular colors! Just gorgeous!!

LavenderPearl

:twirl::flowers: I love your stories, :queen: Elegant LOLOL

So it seems that this collex is split down the middle. Sorry to hear that some of you are disappointed with your products :/ I still don't know if I'm interested in the Metallic Lips, but I definitely will be checking/swatching in-store. Ordering seems like it's a real risk.

Icecaramellatte

I finally wore one of these today. I was afraid it would be too glittery for work. Well this one was not. I wore Pearly One today. I had a colorful and cool eye look today. I needed a cool lipstick but nothing to strong. This one worked great. Sheer white with pink pearl to it. Very pretty. I feel like searching for the rest that I want tomorrow. I'm wondering if they will restock now since it was only to stick around until early May.

elegant-one

:twirl::flowers: I love your stories, :queen: Elegant LOLOL

So it seems that this collex is split down the middle. Sorry to hear that some of you are disappointed with your products :/ I still don't know if I'm interested in the Metallic Lips, but I definitely will be checking/swatching in-store. Ordering seems like it's a real risk.

Hunny, I can't believe I missed your post! :kisskiss::five::rofl:Just my funny crazy life :doh: :flowers:

So have you purchased any yet? :heart:

DarylandCarole

Does anyone have any pics wearing Zerocool? I'd like to see some on various skin tones. I've been wanting an emerald green for awhile but then I wonder where I'd actually wear it.
If you have it, can you give me your opinion of the color?

Icecaramellatte

I wore Apres Chic lipstick with Jupiter over it this weekend. I don't know where Apres Chic came from. I grabbed it because Jupiter seemed to sheer for the look I was going for. I don't usually have old colors out but it was mixed in with my newer colors in the lipstick holder. Popped Jupiter over it and really liked it. I don't know why I stopped wearing Apres Chic. I know it is old but it still went on smoothly. I was asked what lipstick I was wearing in Sephora.

Latest posts