MAC Mineralize Eyeshdow Quads (March 6, 2014)

Richelle83

flower.gif

286 brush
287 brush

PRO DISCOUNT APPLIES

Thanks Erine!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wait, so they're actual quads? If the price is correct they must be. OMG, that would be so cool!

BriarRose

I wasn't sure what to call them lol. They might be these, sadly.
If MAC is going to be charging $44 for those, they're insane!
icon_eek.gif

If it's an actual quad of MES, I could definitely be persuaded to get one! Only if there is one that is cool toned enough, not super sheer, and not a glitter fiesta. I'm so bummed I didn't get any from Divine Night.
cry.gif

MACina

If MAC is going to be charging $44 for those, they're insane!
icon_eek.gif

If it's an actual quad of MES, I could definitely be persuaded to get one! Only if there is one that is cool toned enough, not super sheer, and not a glitter fiesta. I'm so bummed I didn't get any from Divine Night.
cry.gif
iagree.gif
....that would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much
thud.gif

If they are actual quads of MES they might be like the European version of the Chanel quads....???

BriarRose

iagree.gif
....that would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much
thud.gif

If they are actual quads of MES they might be like the European version of the Chanel quads....???
Would certainly bring new meaning to the term "price hike."
holysheep.gif

Sadly, I know nada about Chanel, American or European. Are those quads any good?

MAC is about as expensive as it gets for me in makeup, other than some stray Urban Decay things and my Laura Mercier eye makeup remover!

MACina

holysheep.gif

Sadly, I know nada about Chanel, American or European. Are those quads any good?

MAC is about as expensive as it gets for me in makeup, other than some stray Urban Decay things and my Laura Mercier eye makeup remover!
I am personally not of fan of them.But I know other people who like them.
I think that they are hit or miss when it comes to pigmentation/texture.Some seem to be better while others are crappy.

BriarRose

I am personally not of fan of them.But I know other people who like them.
I think that they are hit or miss when it comes to pigmentation/texture.Some seem to be better while others are crappy.
I guess that is like anything else in makeup then! There will be some duds and some gems whether you spend $4 or $40 on something!

I really hope these are genuine MES quads and not four shadows in one. I have never found one of those I liked, and I have seen oodles of them at CCOs.

BuickMackane

holysheep.gif

The European quads are ghastly. Baked atrocities with awful colour payoff and staying power.

From what I understand the US versions are miles better.

MACina

The European quads are ghastly. Baked atrocities with awful colour payoff and staying power.

From what I understand the US versions are miles better.
iagree.gif
....I couldn' t make any of the ones I tried work for me.

I have some US ones and they are awesome!

kerry-jane88

Hmm not too sure about these, I'll have to see how they look. I really like mes but maybe a quad would just be shimmer overload. Either way roll on next year!

EOTD-Fanny

I don´t really know what I think about this yet. I doubt I will buy anything from this collection, but I´m not sure... I hope they are "real" quads.

OctoberViolet

Hmmm. Not sure about these "quads" yet. I want to wait for reviews and swatches before I decide to spend $44. I do like how the mauve quad & pastel quad sound tho.

MRV

They can't be the old style (Actually that's a Mac product I have zero of.
icon_eek.gif
How is that even possible?), or it would be a double price! This is a maybe for me. I like the golden and green ones.

martiangurll

If MAC is going to be charging $44 for those, they're insane! :shock: If it's an actual quad of MES, I could definitely be persuaded to get one! Only if there is one that is cool toned enough, not super sheer, and not a glitter fiesta. I'm so bummed I didn't get any from Divine Night. :cry:
If these are like the crappy ones from In the Grove its a skip.

Latest posts