MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

peachsuns

Wow - they look so pretty on you. I LOVE LAP on you!!! Its such a stunning shade.
bouquet.gif
Its not sheer. Profusion is in my arm swatch comparison pic. Similar but not that close ;) Its really really lovely on. One of my new favorites.
Thank you, elegant! Good to know LAP is not sheer. I'm glad you found your new favorite.
cheerleader.gif

PixieDancer

girlhaha.gif

LAP is SO beautiful on!!! I love everything about these. The wide scoop curve on the ls actually makes it nice when applying I think. Glad you like the color.
I just put LAP on my lips this morning and WOAHHHHHH I LOVEEEEE this lippie! I cannot believe I was going to pass on these! You're ABSOLUTELY right... it's gorgeous and a NEW FAV!

Supercoolstephy

I just put LAP on my lips this morning and WOAHHHHHH I LOVEEEEE this lippie! I cannot believe I was going to pass on these! You're ABSOLUTELY right... it's gorgeous and a NEW FAV!

I wore LAP today too. We're like twinsies... but your outfit is wayy cuter. :) It looks gorgeous on you.

elegant-one

You are G O R G E O U S lady!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love
eyelove.gif
girlhaha.gif

What a fabulous shade on you
th_kiss.gif

Shellcat

Soooooo beautiful, girlie!
heart.gif

I swear you are trying to talk me into this yet! LOL!!!!

PixieDancer

Soooooo beautiful, girlie!
heart.gif

I swear you are trying to talk me into this yet! LOL!!!!
TONS OF "THANK YOU'S" LADIES!! You always make me feel soooo darn pretty when I wear my new goodies! I can't even explain how wonderful it is to be a part of such a sweet and supportive group! I was actually having a craptastic day but used my new lippie hoping to cheer myself up... and then YOU PRETTY GIRLIES made my day with your comments! LIPPIES and LOVE make the world go round! xoxoxo

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by ChosenOne

Top: Lady at Play, Crosswires

Bottom: Lush Life, Rebel

Definitely pretty close! At least in swatches. Crosswires does NOT look like that on my lips, lol.

Thank you for the swatches! I will have to check out LAP, it looks a LOT like Crosswires, my all time fave coral.

martiangurll

TONS OF "THANK YOU'S" LADIES!! You always make me feel soooo darn pretty when I wear my new goodies! I can't even explain how wonderful it is to be a part of such a sweet and supportive group! I was actually having a craptastic day but used my new lippie hoping to cheer myself up... and then YOU PRETTY GIRLIES made my day with your comments! LIPPIES and LOVE make the world go round! xoxoxo
Not to diminish the fabulosity of that lip color on you, but your eyebrows are lovely! May I ask what you used on them?

PixieDancer

Not to diminish the fabulosity of that lip color on you, but your eyebrows are lovely! May I ask what you used on them?
Thank you hun! My brows have been a curse forEVER! I use the Tarte Brow Mousse (medium brown) and think it's awesome... it deposits color while also grooming your brows and keeping them tame. I think MAC's new brow "fluidlines" seemed like they were this type of product. So I didn't try theirs. I can't have a LE brow product! Obviously!

Check it out. Tarte Brow Mousse in Medium Brown

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-Amazonian-clay-waterproof-brow-mousse

martiangurll

Thank you hun! My brows have been a curse forEVER! I use the Tarte Brow Mousse (medium brown) and think it's awesome... it deposits color while also grooming your brows and keeping them tame. I think MAC's new brow "fluidlines" seemed like they were this type of product. So I didn't try theirs. I can't have a LE brow product! Obviously!

Check it out. Tarte Brow Mousse in Medium Brown

http://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-Amazonian-clay-waterproof-brow-mousse
Nice, now I have a good BU plan for when these brow products run out. I love the MAC brow gel but I see the Tarte one comes in Taupe, and that's a bonus! I hope MAC makes their brow stuff permanent. I don't get the LE for a product like this which should be a staple.

Of course now I have to blame you for breeding two lemmings, Pixie
drinks.gif

Shellcat

Pixie turned me on to the Tarte Brow Mousse and I absolutely love it!

Lingering brow pencil used to be my staple, but now it's the Tarte mousse in Taupe. My hair is a bit lighter than Pixie's so I went with Taupe, and it was PERFECT!

So yes, I can say this product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
cheerleader.gif

Nice, now I have a good BU plan for when these brow products run out. I love the MAC brow gel but I see the Tarte one comes in Taupe, and that's a bonus! I hope MAC makes their brow stuff permanent. I don't get the LE for a product like this which should be a staple.
Of course now I have to blame you for breeding two lemmings, Pixie
drinks.gif

Icecaramellatte

I haven't been following this thread but I did pick up Glamour Era this weekend. It is such an interesting color. I can't figure out whether its brown, peach or what.