MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection (March 2013)

MACina

Probably
icon_eek.gif

I really don't want to know what the price will be in Europe. 26€?!

MACina

I wonder if these will maybe contain more product like some if the Couture lippies (MW1 collection e.g.)
th_dunno.gif

bluelitzer

I wonder if these will maybe contain more product like some if the Couture lippies (MW1 collection e.g.)
th_dunno.gif
I was going to skip these but if they contain more than the regular lippies I will probably get one. I'm interested in trying them out.

MRV

Why they are doing again this continental thing. Don't like it, but at least now I can get my hands on US/UK and Europe lots!

A higher price yes, but Guerlain lippies were over 60USD here last year, so I don't see Mac reaching that very soon.

Mac-Guy

I was going to skip these but if they contain more than the regular lippies I will probably get one. I'm interested in trying them out.
They are bigger than the regular lipsticks and the packaging is much fancier, including magnetic closure for the lid.

Genn

I think I will stick to one maybe two things from this collection. It should be easy with the pricing.

Naughtyp

I'm interested in 11 of these but I will get 4 tops. I will buy 1 to see how I like it and if I do I will get the other colors. I want 1 pink, 1 nude, 1 coral And 1 plum/brown. will pick my fav first obviously but I will wait to try In store before buying. I hope they are not like sheen supremes I bought one and I've only used it twice!

Latest posts