MAC Mirage Noir Collection (Summer 2018)

VioletPearl

I can't wait for the launch, I will probably get Golden Rinse bronzer and Nothing to wear lipstick.
I will also swatch Dust off e/s, because I really like the colour but based on the swatches that I saw it seemed a bit gritty. :(

PrettyTwisted

Just realized I have the 14th off from work YAY

It's been a while since I've actually nervously stalked a MAC collection lol

Monsy

I got 3 shadows, lighter face and body and one gloss. plus the powder that i already got

VAL4M

Purchased only moon noir lipstick, finally pull the plugg on nude fudge (mac x padma collection) and the bronzer from jade jagger collection on sale and again forgot to used ebates :doh:

Icecaramellatte

I don't know if I'm getting anything. Site not recognizing my password again. Getting irritated. This has happened so many times. It is crazy.

PrettyTwisted

Got the Obsessed early access email! I ordered Sun, Tan Repeat separately because they said "only a few left!" Lol. Then placed another order for Noon Noir and Dust off. Debating if I should get another Noon Noir

Miss Dynamite

I got three lippies but the Mother of Pearl powder wasn’t on the Mac site. Does anyone know why?

It's on there, go to Face, then Powder. I got Oysterized and a backup of Goodbye Kiss after realizing how pretty it is on me. Still debating on Nothing To Wear and I mostly want the powder cause of the packaging. Damn MAC and their packaging, always making me buy stuff from collections I planned on skipping.

Latest posts