MAC Modelette e/s

PoshCupcake

Hi girls! I'm new here, but I did search the forum (including the duplicate thread) before posting.
smiles.gif

I missed out on Modelette from the Warm & Cozy Collection and the only one I can find is almost $30 on eBay. Eeek!

Is it possible that there is a good duplicate for it? If not, does anyone have any leads on one for sale? Thanks!

Modmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshCupcake
Hi girls! I'm new here, but I did search the forum (including the duplicate thread) before posting.
smiles.gif

I missed out on Modelette from the Warm & Cozy Collection and the only one I can find is almost $30 on eBay. Eeek!

Is it possible that there is a good duplicate for it? If not, does anyone have any leads on one for sale? Thanks!

Here you go. All cosmetics wholesale has it for $19.99!!!
MAC Eye Shadow - Modelette - Discontinued

PoshCupcake

Oh my gosh, that site is amazing! I did some Google work, but so much random stuff pops up that I never know what is safe to click. Thank you!

Modmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshCupcake
Oh my gosh, that site is amazing! I did some Google work, but so much random stuff pops up that I never know what is safe to click. Thank you!

You're welcome. I love looking at that site. I haven't personally ordered from there, but they have a great reputation on this site for selling authentic products...something you have to be very careful of on ebay. Glad I could help