MAC Moistureblend@ CCO should I grab one?

Goat Goat Etc.

I'm an NC50 possibly NC45 and oily. I'm so tempted to grab one of these Moistureblend foundations on the cheap but I'm worried that I could break out.

• Does it make you break out? Bad for oily skin?
  • Is the coloring accurate? I'm NC50 can I stick to NC50 with this product?

Also they have stick foundations!
Should I get one? Good w/ oily? Accurate to coloring?

Your help is much appreciated!

makeba

Re: Moistureblend@ CCO should I grab one?

i wouldnt recommend it. when I was just starting out wearing foundation and came across a CCO i found this product and jumped on it because they had it in my shade. It was a bust for me. I have combination type skin and this mess made me look like an oil slick. I believe this type of foundation is good for dry skin types.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i wouldnt recommend it. when I was just starting out wearing foundation and came across a CCO i found this product and jumped on it because they had it in my shade. It was a bust for me. I have combination type skin and this mess made me look like an oil slick. I believe this type of foundation is good for dry skin types.

thmbdn.gif
That's what I thought. Thank you.
I had never paid any attention to these.
Edit: So I didn't know what their property was--I didn't know they existed till now either.

sunshine817

moistureblend is for dry skin. if you have oily skin, you should not use any cream product for you face. it will cause you breakout.

LC

i deleted my previous comment because i thought we were talking about moistureLUSH and not the moistureblend foundation woops!

maybe try moistureblend with a blot powder if you want to try it, i love it's texture
smiles.gif