MAC Moisturegleam and Microfine Refinisher

Blessem

Mac Skincare

I´m interested for MAC Skincare, esp. Green Cleanser, SPF 15 Day Lotion, Studio Moisture Cream for Night. Is the Stuff good???

ruby_soho

I use the Day SPF 15 Light Moisture and I love it, my friend uses Studio Moisture Fix and she loves it. I also have the Microfine Refinisher and that's great too. I've heard alot of raves about the Green Gel Cleanser. Go for it girl!

aznsmurfy

i luuuv the studio moisutre cream!! it's my favorite moistureizer!
greengrin.gif
i also like the daylight spf 15, but the green gel cleanser seems a little "eh" to me cuz it's not terribly special, but it ain't bad
smiles.gif
i didn't like the smell from the ggc too :p

absolut_blonde

I LOVE the Studio Moisture Cream. It is my HG moisturiser, hands down. I also really like the Green Gel cleanser, it doesn't dry my skin out but it gets most of my makeup off really well.

The Day SPF 15 Light Moisture is also nice, but not moisturising enough for me. It might work well for me in the summer months, though.

krushnrn

MAC Skin Care

I was wondering what you all thought about the MAC skin care line. I have already tried the green gel cleanser and love it! I was going to look into purchasing the oil control gel, fix+, and the microfine refinisher.

Also, is it necessary to use a toner with these products?

Thanks, Kristen

pumpkincat210

From mac's skincare line I've only tried Fix +, Fast Response eye cream, and moisturegleam lotion.
I love them all greatly. the fix+ can be worn under makeup or over it.. It sets very well and is pretty refreshing.
i want to try the green gel cleanser and oil control lotion, but at this point i think i'll hold off on the oil control b/c my skin hasn't been as oily.

asnbrb

I LOVE the Microfine Refinisher. It feels absolutely awful-- like someone rubbing sandpaper all over your face-- but it makes your skin incredibly smooth.

The Fix+ is refreshing, especially on a sweaty, humid day.

I don't really use a toner unless it's a real ICKI'MALLSWEATY kind of day.

bellezzadolce

M.A.C. cleansers are Ph balaced. The purpose of a toner is to restore the skins natural Ph therefore one is not necessary with M.A.C. cleansers.

I <3 Fix+, Scrub Mask, and Microfine refinisher.

lovemichelle

i use fix + and the oil control lotion.. fix + i use more for eyeshadows and applying the skinfinishes.. i use the oil control lotion before i put my make-up on and it does work.

tannny

i real like the green gel cleanser....my face feels really really really clean after i use it.

coy

I use the Green Gel Cleanser, Oil Control Lotion, and Fix + as my daily regimen. I also use the scrub it can be used as a mask or scrub, it helps control oil. I want to try the microfinish next. In regards to a toner, the MA said that Fix + can be used like a toner so that is why I got it. I wear it with or without make up.

absolut_blonde

I love, love, LOVE the Studio Moisture Cream (formerly Moisturefeed Skin). The SPF 15 Light Moisture is nice too, but not moisturising enough for my dry skin.

Oh and I use the Green Gel cleanser as well.

PrettyinPink

I really like Cleanse Off Oil, Pro Makeup Remover, Fix+, Microfine Refinisher, and Shave. The shaving cream is really nice cause it leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and gives and cooling tingly sensation.

allan_willb

if your thinking of getting the oil control lotion u shudd get prep and prime for the skin its just as good...but it has a little shimmer with it....they both give u and instant MATTE face

stacylynne

MAC Skin Care Line

Has anyone tried MAC skin care line? Especially the Lightful Cleanser & microfine finisher. If so, please let me know if you liked it.
Thank You

poker face

Re: MAC Skin Care Line

I can't say anything for the Lightful Cleanser, but the Microfine Refinisher worked very well for me. I don't think my skin has ever been so soft. It's very gentle in my opinion, and as long as you don't go crazy with it and just rub it in for about thirty seconds. Also, don't use it too often. But overall, I really like it.