MAC = Money Swindlers! =D lol

SerenityRaine

Ok, so this is how it all started I was either going to get Brave New Bronze by B2M or the SUMO sale, only to find out that it was sold out at the counters and online
amazed.gif

I managed to find it @ Nordstroms online but with shipping for one thing @ $8?! Ridiculous! Gotta have more than one product in there to make it worthwhile to pay that much shipping! It wasn't after I played around with my cart that I noticed that if you buy $50 worth of products in the beauty section that you can get $5 shipping. Amazing how fast $70 ($10 shipping/taxes) goes when you're buying MAC!
mac_atemywallet.gif

mac_haul.gif

Style Warriors:
Brave New Bronze l/s
Bright Future e/s

Old stuff lingering on Nordstrom:
Apres Ski e/s
Auto Orange l/l

Tomorrow I'm going to B2M for Newly Minted & Clarity. I called ahead & they said they had plenty

GlamQueen21

Awesome haul! I'm going to order some Style Warriors off of Nordie's website when I get paid. You will love Newly Minted e/s! Most pigmented teal eyeshadow ever! You will also love Bright Future! So pretty!

SerenityRaine

So, I'm a bit bummed! I just saw on the MAC site that Brave New Bronze is sold out but ships soon..Wish that was up days ago! Oh well, I'm glad I found the old MAC.