MAC MSF natural, Studio Fix or Mineral Foundation??

civicbabe627

Hi girls,
I figured I would post this here because I am totally confused as to what to get. I have skin on the dry to normal side, with oily t-zone and chin at times. I am having to get up early in the mornings, and I don't feel like putting on liquid foundation and the whole routine.
I need a routine where I can just dab some concealer, buff a ''foundation'' on my skin to even out my skin tone and provide just enough coverage, then add some blush, spray fix+ and add mascara and walk out the door.

I have been looking at the MSF naturals, because I hear they make a great light base. Then I was told that the Studio Fix powder would be better, and provide more coverage. Then of course there's the mineral foundation. I am new to all this mineral stuff.

Can someone offer a suggestion?
smiles.gif

kimmy

mac mineral foundation is not even almost worth the money. if you want a good mineral foundation, go with physician's formula...it's cheap but it works wonders.

msfns won't give you a whole lot of coverage, but they'll do pretty good at evening out your skintone. just don't expect it to make your skin look absolutely flawless.

studio fix gives pretty good coverage depending on how you apply it...the coverage is very buildable. my only problem with studio fix is that the shades aren't as natural looking as the msfns.

iluvmac

I think Studio Fix is the best option for you. The coverage varies depending on the brush you use. I use Mac's 182 and it's perfect (and really quick!)

anshu7

if u want a lot of coverage go for studio fix if u want sheer coverage go for msf natural.i am not very experienced with mineral foundations

SarahAfshar

I would recommend Studio Fix. MSF is very light/sheer coverage and doesn't work well with combination skin. I have a friend who used it and her skin is combination and it tends to sort of streak throughout the day. The thing about MSF is the fact it feels nice. Mineral Foundation is great for those that are extremely oily or dry (never combination) and the coverage varies, although mostly light, as opposed to medium and heavy. Studio Fix is great for those with combination skin that want a modest coverage. I would definitely recommend Studio Fix for you.