MAC Mulch vs MAC Twinks? How different are they? r/o

carrera

I have M but no access to MAC (of course) and would like to know if M & T & different from eachother, and if so, then how?

TIA!

MacLover

Here's swatches I did. Sorry for the quality, my camera wasn't working with me.

Twinks, Mulch and Bronze
IMG_0435.jpg

PrettyKitty

Damn, I was really thinking that Twinks wasn't darker than Mulch...

Now that I think about it, Twinks looks like Coco Beach.

foreveratorifan

Twinks definitely looks different ON than Mulch!
smiles.gif
I have both adn love them both...

I dont have Coco Beach...and can't compare...and I haven't compared to Coco...but I should! I'm sure Coco is different too...

carrera

Thanks very much all, esp for the picture but also for giving me an understanding I almost have to try myself (on) to see what they may look like on ME
smiles.gif

Have to figure out how to get noticed abt replies to my posts here... w/ the newer setup (haven't been here for a long time)... things have been reset both here and there:S

leppy

Cocoa Beach looks more like Antiqued, in fact they are almost identical imo.

Twinks is similar to antiqued and could easily be mistaken for it in a pic, but when you swatch them together, Twinks is much more plum and Antiqued is more red/copper/warm.

carrera

Problematic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Cocoa Beach looks more like Antiqued, in fact they are almost identical imo.

Really? I loved CB but couldn't wear Antiqued...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Twinks is similar to antiqued and could easily be mistaken for it in a pic, but when you swatch them together, Twinks is much more plum and Antiqued is more red/copper/warm.

Aha! That might do the trick?
smiles.gif
Thanks for the add info!!

SoupyGeorge

BUMP

Could I see some pics that still exist, please? This is my exact problem right now, so help would be much appreciated.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Twinks has a redder base, and more of a smooth sheen finish. Mulch is darker and more of a golden chocolate brown, with more of a shimmered finished.

Latest posts