MAC Music

MissVivaMac

Anybody have the playlist from the music playing at their counters. We were playing a hip hop song a month ago and it is now lost but I do miss it so. Can't remember the lyrics but it was a male/female collaboration.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Yep, every major collection gets an mp3 cd. I loove when Kelis, Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Madonna, Rihanna, and the Pet Shop Boys come on. -Dances-

MissVivaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
do u remember which style/channel it was?
soul hip hop etc...?

it was hip hop, but the pop hip hop because it was something you could dance to and a lil catchy. and i dont think it was on a channel because i asked one of the girls at my counter and she said it was on random
ssad.gif
sad i will never find it

MissVivaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Yep, every major collection gets an mp3 cd. I loove when Kelis, Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Madonna, Rihanna, and the Pet Shop Boys come on. -Dances-

haha we were just listening to that todayyyyyy.

madonna came on and all of us just started dancin all crazy.

Hilly

I went into MAC and heard the song I think you're talking about...it's called Last Night by PDiddy and Keisha Cole

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
That's the one that sounds like a Prince song, huh?

Yeah ...it kinda does now that you mention it

BunnyBunnyBunny

I love the new 1984 channel. Madonna, Boy George, A-ha, Blondie, and such play constantly. Also the holiday songs are nice too!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I love the new 1984 channel. Madonna, Boy George, A-ha, Blondie, and such play constantly. Also the holiday songs are nice too!

I was just gonna say that! We have been rocking it non-stop. The good songs just keep on comin! I'm so glad to have something other than hip hop which I'm nto a fan of. If I have to hear that stupid lipgloss song one more freakin' time, ugh!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I was just gonna say that! We have been rocking it non-stop. The good songs just keep on comin! I'm so glad to have something other than hip hop which I'm nto a fan of. If I have to hear that stupid lipgloss song one more freakin' time, ugh!

Okay, so I love hip hop, rap, and R&B, but... UGH Lil Mama sucks. I hate that lipgloss song. It's horrible.

ellemarie

I heard a song there once that I loved and nobody else can help me with a title/artist. The chorus is like, 'Boys who like girls who are boys who like girls' or something like that.

I was at a counter once when Le Tigre's cover of I'm So Excited started playing and the MAs freaked out almost immediately. They couldn't get over how awful it sounded. I was all, 'Aw, don't hate...'

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemarie
I heard a song there once that I loved and nobody else can help me with a title/artist. The chorus is like, 'Boys who like girls who are boys who like girls' or something like that.

I was at a counter once when Le Tigre's cover of I'm So Excited started playing and the MAs freaked out almost immediately. They couldn't get over how awful it sounded. I was all, 'Aw, don't hate...'

Sounds like Blur...Boys & Girls:

YouTube - blur - boys and girls.

I also looooove the 80's channel. It has something for everybody. You can rock out to The Psychedelic Furs, Joy Division, then shake it to Salt N Peppa or Micheal Jackson. The Antiquitease one is ANNOYING. lol