Mac Nail Polish

beautygambit

I have never tried any of Mac's nail polishes. Are they any good? And what are your favorite colors you would recommend?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've not seen much love for MAC's nail polishes, personally. I think the majority of them can be duped anyway. If you want a good nail polish formula, I like Illamasqua's. Also, Essie.

xStarryEyedX

Oddly enough- I am OBSESSED with their top coat. I have tried a lot of them, and REEEEALLY like the MAC one. It dries quickly, and really makes polish last. I like a lot of their colors, and am one of the few people who likes the formula also... my issue is the price. If you can get past that though, Top Coat is great... Steamy is an all time favorite (just a basic pink, but I love it), Girl about Town, Morange, + Angel are current favorites.. a lot of my other favorites are old LE ones.

Naughtyp

I grab a nail polish from MAC every few collections, usually because its a color I want. I don't dare about the price if its a unique color

beautygambit

Oddly enough- I am OBSESSED with their top coat. I have tried a lot of them, and REEEEALLY like the MAC one. It dries quickly, and really makes polish last. I like a lot of their colors, and am one of the few people who likes the formula also... my issue is the price. If you can get past that though, Top Coat is great... Steamy is an all time favorite (just a basic pink, but I love it), Girl about Town, Morange, + Angel are current favorites.. a lot of my other favorites are old LE ones.
Thanks. I will try Mac's top coat. I feel like all of my nail polishes chip so easily so maybe that will work better.

Latest posts