MAC Nasty Gal Collection (Dec 4, 2014)

Periodinan

Here are Runner and Gunner on me. I love them both
heart.gif

Please excuse the stupid zit on my chin :)

Marsha Pomells

Everyone is looking great. Still need to put up my swatch for Stunner, but it reminds me of FNF... Even looks like FNF... Did I waste £15.50???? EDIT: here's Stunner...
c814cc5e_image.jpeg
My head's on a pillow, not dodgy selfie

allthingsglam

Here are Runner and Gunner on me. I love them both :heart: loveeeee
Everyone is looking great. Still need to put up my swatch for Stunner, but it reminds me of FNF... Even looks like FNF... Did I waste £15.50???? EDIT: here's Stunner...
c814cc5e_image.jpeg
My head's on a pillow, not dodgy selfie
loveeeee stunner on u Now I know whyyy I didn't like stunner on me because I didn't like fnf either I didn't know they were dupes I hope u enjoy stunner because its beautiful on u

kaitlynxo

Yea in the Matte Lip Collection thread it was spoken about.....idk if it is still happening or if they put it back to being MSO and online only, instead of being perm everywhere.
Wow that's disappointing! Thanks for letting me know. Ill have to stock up

MRV

Yea in the Matte Lip Collection thread it was spoken about.....idk if it is still happening or if they put it back to being MSO and online only, instead of being perm everywhere.
Stone has not been available here (a periferia counter) - at least last year when I got it from abroad.

NATlar

Finally picked up Runner today to complete my set <3 Was wrong to doubt runner.... thought it would be another Lingering Kiss and Living Legend but oh boy I was wrong!!!