MAC neutral palette recommendations

K&T Makeup

I am in the process of building my mac palettes and since the website now sells the pro pans I wanted to get some recommendations for what is a MUST HAVE in my neutral palette for my kit?!?

Thanks guys! You are the best!

gildedangel

So many must haves...shroom, cork or wedge, bronze or mulch, amber lights, woodwinked, tempting. espresso, soft brown, jest, dazzlelight, crystal avalanche....

BeccalovesMAC

Here are my recs

Satin Taupe
Cork
Texture
All That Glitters
Bronze
Expresso
embark
Sketch<---a must have
Bamboo
Flip
Blanc Type
Vanilla
expensive pink
brule

Thats all that I can think of right now. I would also recommend the Neutral Palette from CoastalScents.com. They have a lot of dupes in that palette and its only $19.99.

blindpassion

I'm going to type out to you which colors I have in my two neutral palettes, and my highlight palette - I use these palettes a lot when freelancing.

Neutrals 1: Soba, Wedge, Kid, Haux, Patina, Retrospect, Hey, Naked lunch, All that glitters, Dazzleray, Romp, Bronze, Woodwinked, Tempting, Amber lights.
Neutrals 2: Omega, Copperplate, Charcohl brown, Espresso, Brown from tempting quad (I cant remember the name), Mystery, Twinks, Satin taupe, Sable
Highlight: Blanc type. Solar white, Phloof!, Shroom, Nylon, Dazzlelight, Sugarshot, Next to nothing, Rice paper.

I also have Creme de Miel from Naked Honey.

VintageAqua

I love all of the suggestions so far...I'll just add carbon to the mix because everyone needs a matte black in their collection.

darklocke

My two netural palettes:

Gesso, Nylon, Vanilla, Shroom, Brule, Naked Lunch, Soft Brown, Cork, Satin Taupe, Patina, Twinks, Woodwinked, Amber Lights, Bronze and Espresso

2. White Frost, Mylar, Vapour, Ricepaper, Jest, Girlie

smiles.gif

K&T Makeup

You ladies are awesome! I can see that I will have several neutral palettes but that is okay....I know that with these recommendations I can get a great start!

Thanks again!