MAC new accessories

paparazziboy

august 23rd 2012 international september 2012

this collection feature the introduction of the duo lash comb/brow brush, cheek applicator, eye applicator and spot point sponge applicator.

Edelmc

sounds interesting - I have just fallen in love with the pro performance sponge...and I love new accessories. I wonder what the cheek applicator is???

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
what could a cheek applicator be? it sounds like a surgeon's item lol
LOL, I can't help but picturing a huge oversized eye shadow applicator.
girlhaha.gif

Maybe it's a sponge.

MACina

Of course....all the "tools" you get with blushes etc. in a compact are mini-sized
lol.gif

I agree with you....I am always excited about new accessoires too!

Yes, I have seen that one. But I was imagining it much bigger. :)

I'm definitely excited about these new accessoires.

paparazziboy

they are intact new tools that are reuseable up to 5 times and 5 come in a pack and will be a mac store exclusive except for the brow brush that will be full distribution to all locations

Spanky

Yes...unfortunatly it was LE. MAC "Superb" EDSF is very close to it: http://cafemakeup.com/2012/04/04/mac-extra-dimension-highlighters-swatch-comparisons/ I am not sure whether you got this one Spanky....
I know this is way OT but was Modern Mercury LE? Are there any dupes for the color (doesn't need to be MAC, nor does it need to be the formula). Does anyone know if Rose Ole close in color??? TIA.
Thanks MACina! Yes I hauled my butt off for ED. I bought all 3 MSFs from ED. I have yet to take Glorify out because I'm frightened of how it will look, but I adore my Superb & WOG. but I didn't BU those so I figure I can always fall back on Glorify with a light hand! Again OT....But anybody in the NC15-25 range reading this wear Glorify? TIA

Pinkdollface

Again OT....But anybody in the NC15-25 range reading this wear Glorify? TIA
I have worn Glorify and it's a great bronzer with a glow on me. I do use it lightly. I think a duo fibre brush would work the best.
BTW nice to have you back on here. I hope you're doing well.

Spanky

Thanks MACina! Yes I hauled my butt off for ED. I bought all 3 MSFs from ED. I have yet to take Glorify out because I'm frightened of how it will look, but I adore my Superb
I have worn Glorify and it's a great bronzer with a glow on me. I do use it lightly. I think a duo fibre brush would work the best. BTW nice to have you back on here. I hope you're doing well.
Hi Pinkdollface, Thanks for the well wishes. I'm glad to be back as well & it's great to "see" you. Hope things are going great for you. I'm so glad to hear you tried Glorify! I'll have to give it a go, as I love the other 2! I know there will be a lot of stalking going on for the re-release of all the ED stuff.

Pinkdollface

I'm so glad to hear you tried Glorify! I'll have to give it a go, as I love the other 2! I know there will be a lot of stalking going on for the re-release of all the ED stuff.
Everything is going well with me. Except that the dutch soccer team is losing right now... omg they just scored as i was writing this!
I hope we will see more ED in the future.

paparazziboy

the right accessories can polish a look to perfection. with product created by and for the professional mac focus on the art of fine finishing. with can detail and define a look . this fall cutting edge material technology meets expert functionality in our debut of four new makeup accessories that will become staples for makeup beginner and experts alike.

duo lash comb/brow brush
cheek applicator - plush flexible paddle use to apply creams gels and liquids. applicator is disposable and last through 5 uses 6 to a pack
eye applicator - specifically customized for the delicate eye area. its the ultimate way to apply cream eye shadows and concealers the applicator is disposable and last through 5 uses 6 to a pack
softpoint sponge applicator- ultra soft latex free sponge. gets to the point. inspired by the shape of crayons