MAC Nightmare :0(

ben

Last night I had the most horrible dream involing my MAC make-up and brushes.....

I was in the bathroom, holding my smaller traincase and brushes and somehow everything slipped from my hands into the toilet. I quickly grabbed one of the fluideliners and realized that the toilet was not only full of my MAC, it was also full of.......&*#$ :0(

In my dream I was thinking...it's not that bad, I'll just replace it.....and then I started to think of how much I spent on each item: skunk brush, fluideline 1, 2, 3, 4, msf, ect....not to mention the rest of the brushes.

Thankfully, it was just a dream....no, nightmare!!!

......I'd be interested though to have that dream analyed
winks.gif

Janice

Acckkkkkkkk! That sounds horrible, I don't think I've had a nightmare about my MAC yet. I'm glad it was just a dream though. sigh.
greengrin.gif

Jaim

Hahaha, I have opposite dreams about MAC. I dream that I'm at MAC, everything is on sale and I'm gathering up like 40 pigments, brushes, eyeshadows! Just as I'm about to see how much the total cost of it all is, I wake up!

zeitghost

When my top-heavy traincase tipped and fell onto the floor/toilet, I about had that very heart attack.

Luckily, the toilet was clean and the only slightly damaged is a now very-loose Aquavert.

Oy.

Lolita

Thats actually happened to me as well
ssad.gif
I was opening up a blot powder compact and it slipped out of my hands straight into the toilet! the toilet was clean, but the product was still ruined. ugh, at least it wasnt too new. Bac2mac!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts