MAC Nordstrom pro tour event!! PICS Inside (pic heavy)

koolmnbv

Hi well my sister and I attended the MAC pro event at Nordstrom in San Antonio on March 29th and we had so much fun! We had cookies,bottled water, bought some fun stuff, and learned a few new things. For the most part I owned alot of what they offered and used but I still learned quite a few things and I still somehow found a bunch of stuff to buy LOL!

Our trainers were Christine Stafford and Lisa Gonzales , Christine is so funny and made the whole event very lively and Lisa is sooo pretty, they are both so talented and a pleasure to learn from and just be around in general. Each trainer picked a model and chose a Look to recreate on them using MAC products. After they explained certain items we were offered chances to buy them, you would just raise your hand and put it in your little MAC goodie bag. Also you were allowed to shout out questions and suggestions they were really open to hearing how other ppl use certain products. And they were very helpful in all the questions asked. They also gave you MAC folders and pencils and notes sheets at the beginning of the event and you could take notes on anything mentioned throughout.

Also I got to meet another Specktra member Anne aka Arbonnechick! She was so nice and beautiful and knows so much about MAC!! She also helped me realize that I was being very anal about my MU brushes and my brushes are not splaying at all and my washing techniques are doing good! All my brush problems were in my imagination lol!
I was so glad to get to meet her there and hopefully we get to see each other again, maybe at another event sometime!! We took a pic together and its below also!

Enjoy!
Barbara Ann!

DSC02223.jpg

Above Pic: This is christine stafford (mac trainer) and her model and you can see the back of Anne aka Arbonnechicks head (she has the blonde ponytail and headband)

DSC02224.jpg

Above Pic: This is Lisa Gonzalez (mac regional trainer) and her model

DSC02225.jpg

Above Pic: The left is my sister Katherine Mary and I am on the right (Barbara Ann lol) Sorry for the scary redeyes I am photoshop illiterate!

DSC02228.jpg

Above pic (from left to right): My sister Katherine Mary--MAC trainer Christine Stafford--MAC trainer Lisa Gonzalez--Me!!

DSC02230.jpg

Above Pic: The beautiful miss Anne Aka Arbonnechick on the left and I am on the right

DSC02239.jpg

Above: This is my sister and I after our hard day of MU shopping we left nordstrom and went to Carrabas Italian Restaurant!! Again sorry for scary redeyes!

Thanks for checking out our fun day!!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarAsh182
Awesome! Thanks for the pics! You guys are so pretty! Also, I looooove Carrabas! Yum!

ditto!
greengrin.gif

arbonnechick

Great post recapping our awesome day!!!
Barbara Ann and her sis are both gorgeous and so sweet!
smiles.gif

I agree, the MAC trainers, Christine and Lisa, were sooooo much fun. Christine especially had such a sense of enthusiasm about what she's doing, and Lisa not only is a flawless beauty, but gave her model one of the most flawless makeup allications I've ever seen. Oh, and I got to tell one of the trainers, Lisa, all about Specktra...she said she'd be popping in here soon! Yay!
wavey.gif

And I don't think you're that anal about your brushes, you just love them! I can relate, though. I get a little anal about my twins, the 187s.

I ended up hauling the Fast response Eye Cream, the 252 brush (which I didn't think I needed as I already have the 242, but I think I like the 252 better, go figure), and the Prep and Prime Lash. Holy Mother of MAC, how did I ever live without the Prep and Prime Lash?!?!? That stuff is absolutely freaking awesome!!
eyelove.gif

Wonderful pics of you and your sister, too bad I look like crap, LOL!
lol.gif

I can't wait til the next event, this was a blast. GO if y'all ever have the chance!
wavey.gif

koolmnbv

Anne you did not look like crap at all you were so pretty! With the MOST beautiful skin!! Also I forgot to post I hauled:

Fast Response Eye Cream that I have been wanting for a while
Spring Up E/S --the only 1 i hadnt gotten from Cul.Bloom and my new fav
Viva Glam LS
Viva Glam LG
another 224brush
Bare Canvas Paint
Then we went downstairs and I continued to buy
Shimmermoss E/S
Club E/S
Corn Shadestick
Blue Peep Fluidline

A really great MAC day!
I do reccomend anyone attending one of these events if they get the chance and I also say if anyone is around the SA or Austin Area and get the chance to get an application from Christine or Lisa I would go for it! They are both such great Makeup Artists since this event I have went to a sundressing event w. them and they are true talent!

MizMac

I luv her!!! She's going to be back in austin on June 23 & 24 One of the Senior Artists and her will be doing one on one's with people!! I'm sad cause I want my makeup done by him and even offered to pay the res fee, but they said nope
ssad.gif
I can't wait for her to come back!!!!!!

Latest posts