Mac Novel Twist 5 Pro Brushes

panda0410

yep, they are real
smiles.gif

dheedhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
arent those super expensive? why not get a CP?

yeah it's about AU$80ish.. and i couldn't get it in australia except bought from ebay.. what is CP stand for?

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheedhee
yeah it's about AU$80ish.. and i couldn't get it in australia except bought from ebay.. what is CP stand for?

CP = Custom Purchase. You ask someone to purchase products for you, you pay them for the items and they ship it to you. Go to the “Clearance Bin” Want Ads, Wishlists & CP Requests and start a thread w/your requests. Someone here may be able to help you.

SPECKTRA FAQ: Acronyms (cosmetic and bulletin board/chat)
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=25421

HTH

elisha24

dheedhee, I paid a bit less then $80Au inclu postage for the pro set off ebay so it pays to shop around.

elisha24

The person I bought them off only had one set. Try my-boo-kitty, they have a pro set I think it the cheapest includ postage.

elisha24

Yeah the joys of living in Oz
ssad.gif
I paid $9 I think for postage I think they were all roughly around that.

panda0410

That particular seller is always a bit more expensive than others as well. Have a look around some more or ask for a CP if you can - the postage certainly isnt that dear to send things here. I have pigments sent with a post stamp for as little as $1.30 so make sure you ask first
winks.gif

dheedhee

panda0410, yeah i think i m gonna ask my boyfriend's sister who lived in New York to have a look for me and bought for me. I saw the price about U$48 if i am not wrong but i couldn't find at Nordstrom website.

dheedhee

MAC Myers had the Novel twist but it cost $110 for the basic brushes and $115 for the pro brushes. If you only can choose one, which one is really worth it to buy?

panda0410

If you dont have any brushes at all then probably the basic set would be better to get you started. You can always buy singles of the other brushes later
smiles.gif