MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

erine1881

I have a question girls, I'm not a pro member but I want to pick up a couple things from this collection in June via 1800#...when would it be the best time to call? right at 12:01 am on June 11th? I've never ordered that way..
They don't open til 9am EST.

lilinah

They don't open til 9am EST.
Ouch. 6 AM Pacific Time out here on the Left Coast. I will sleep with phone in hand. I usually wake up between 5:30 and 6...

Gotta get Dominate and 3 Metallic e/s: Loves Lure (red), Crimson Tryst (berry), and Brazenly (purple).

Toying with getting Angel's Kiss lipstick and Bare Minimum e/s, but will probably skip those. IIRC, someone said Bare Minimum is easily dupable.

Ana A

I know I live in Cali so I feel your pain but its all in the name of makeup and way better than staying up stalking all night....I picked some stiff from The pro store last month but I'm coming back for more!
Ouch. 6 AM Pacific Time out here on the Left Coast. I will sleep with phone in hand. I usually wake up between 5:30 and 6... Gotta get Dominate and 3 Metallic e/s: Loves Lure (red), Crimson Tryst (berry), and Brazenly (purple). Toying with getting Angel's Kiss lipstick and Bare Minimum e/s, but will probably skip those. IIRC, someone said Bare Minimum is easily dupable.

Ana A

I know I live in Cali so I feel your pain but its all in the name of makeup and way better than staying up stalking all night....I picked some stuff from The pro store last month but I'm coming back for more!
Ouch. 6 AM Pacific Time out here on the Left Coast. I will sleep with phone in hand. I usually wake up between 5:30 and 6... Gotta get Dominate and 3 Metallic e/s: Loves Lure (red), Crimson Tryst (berry), and Brazenly (purple). Toying with getting Angel's Kiss lipstick and Bare Minimum e/s, but will probably skip those. IIRC, someone said Bare Minimum is easily dupable.

ForeverJenn

Wow I'm so out the loop with this collection, I thought it launched in April for pro members only... Why is everyone mentioning June? o_O

KMQE716

I just got Restrained l/s. I got it because of all the hype in this thread about it. I actually love it. It's a beautiful nude on me. A little bit of Cork l/l and I'm good to go. I'm very glad I got this.
Do you?? I might need to try it with cork. Bc I thought it was too grey toned on me. It did not make me feel pretty lol

has anyone tried wholesome l/s? I am thinking about getting it. is it similar to anything else that MAC has?
I purchased wholesome and I loved it so much that I went back and got another one. I personally prefer wholesome over restrained. I don't own any shades similar to it; although, I have to admit that I am not that skilled at identifying likenesses within the different shades. If there is a shade you want me to compare it to I will swatch them and take a picture for you.

LouGarner

I purchased wholesome and I loved it so much that I went back and got another one. I personally prefer wholesome over restrained. I don't own any shades similar to it; although, I have to admit that I am not that skilled at identifying likenesses within the different shades. If there is a shade you want me to compare it to I will swatch them and take a picture for you.
thank you.