MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

Wolverina

One of the very few benefits of living in this backwards Burg? A rarely frequented MAC counter, one of the many Cons? No Pro Store :(

Spikesmom

Amplified nudes are my favorites, but the description says "sheer". I'm having a hard time picturing this.

Pinkdollface

Anything else, would be fine.
Same here I need my Heroine
th_crazy.gif

Baby1black

The only one over which I would definitely not give up without a fight would be Heroine. I love you guys, but I just might love Heroine a little more, lol! Anything else, would be fine.
Yazmin I will Defintely need ur cps in the month of April. There are just too many collections to keep up with. I might only need one or 2 heroine so I will not fight with u over that one but defiantly would need my bow and arrow over lavender whip.lol

Debbs

I ordered Jete x 2 during By Request and it looks so weird on me. The description sounded perfect and I thought I would really love it. I ended up gifting one away and have the swatched one sitting around. I am on team Metallics all the way but def want to try a few nude pale pink eyeshadows IRL to see if they work for me..........one or two shud be ok I think

gracie90

My list:

1. Barefoot powder blush - Mid-tone warm pink (Satin)
  2. Show-All l/s - Heavily metallic deep red (Frost)
  3. Pre-Raphaelite l/s - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Frost)
  4. Loves Lure e/s - Metallic deep red (Veluxe Pearl)
  5. Deep Fixation e/s - Metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl)
  6. Crimson Tryst e/s - Deep metallic mid-tone berry (Veluxe Pearl)
  7. Brazenly e/s - Deep metallic purple (Veluxe Pearl)
  8. Stylish Me powder blush - Deep mid-tone mauve (Satin)

They had me at veluxe pearl...

If anyone in the US is willing to do a CP for me then please let me know! I will be grateful forever
flower.gif

aradhana

thanks for all the collection info mac-guy! suddenly there is a lot to look forward to the next few months....!

this collection sounds superb! looking forward to the eyeshadows and blushes the most....

erine1881

We won't really know til it goes up. While all pro store only items are also available online for pros, not all pro items are available online to the general public. While some items have been made available, there are a lot of items that aren't. But anyone can call/visit a pro store and order if this isn't available to everyone online.

MACerette

Another interesting collection. Sigh... Too much going on at the same time. Then again, if I get to score some gems:

nanaparty.gif