MAC Oil Control Lotion ??

almmaaa

*Mods please feel free to move this if its in the wrong place I looked around and this one seemed the most appropriete (sp)

Hi everyone I have an oily t-zone I went to MAC today and got a sample of this the MA said to use it as a moisterizer.
So I dont know how to set up the poll thing a madgig LOL
so I will do it this way I would looove to hear your opinions please.

1. How many of you use this?
2. How many of you use this as a moisterizer?
3. How many of you use this over your moisterizer?
4. How many of you think this stuff really works?
5. How many of you think it should be used as a moisterizer?

Sorry if there are so many questions but I want to know if I decide to use it as a moisterizer will my face be missing the moisterizing part?? Please let me know and anything else I need to know thanks!!! OOps forgot do you guys think these "oil control lotions" really work??
Thanks again!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif

erine1881

its a moisturizer, straight up. all skin types need moisturizer, whether you're dry, oily, normal, etc. you just need to use the right type for your skin type. if you are only oily in your t-zone, just use it on your t-zone, and a more suitable one for the rest of your face. you don't apply it over a different one, cause its just an extra unnecessary step, since oil control is a moisturizer, and if you apply it over a different one, you won't get the benefits of it.

i would still suggest you use blot powder to touch up with thruout the day. just using oil control lotion isn't enough. all the products that you use need to be for oily skin, including your foundation and powder, not just your moisturizer.

almmaaa

Thanks so much for the info I use everything oil free, exfoliate, wash day/night. I just purchsed the MUFE mat primer so I really hope it works because I was using Smashbox's primer in light and it just did not work well as a primer it didnt fill my pores like the regular smashbox does and the MUFE mat feels just like the regular smashbox one but its oil free. Thanks again.

Latest posts