MAC on Amazon.com?

Millason

There is a seller called Beautiful Perfumes that is selling MAC eyeshadows and lipsticks on Amazon.com. Can someone please look at them and tell me if they are authentic? Or if they've ever purchased from this seller before?

Thanks!

caffn8me

There is plenty of fake M·A·C on Amazon. I'm less familiar with Amazon so it would be helpful if you could put in a link to the sellers store please.

User38

I have seen this on Amazon.. but they sell all makes of beauty products, including stuff from Sephora. I doubt if they would sell fakes as Amazon has a great refund policy which would hold up for any of their sellers.. However, I will check out and report back
smiles.gif

MissResha

Amazone DOES sell fake MAC. i remember seeing an eyeshadow with the little "spongetip applicator" in the "basement" part of it. total fake.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
Amazone DOES sell fake MAC. i remember seeing an eyeshadow with the little "spongetip applicator" in the "basement" part of it. total fake.

part of amazon is the marketplace - where independent sellers can list their items, much like ebay.

unless the seller is actually amazon, we can't accuse them of selling the counterfeits. i'm not sure if they have a reporting system in place for such things.

L1LMAMAJ

Yes, I second that. Amazon does sell fake MAC. They also sell fake Gucci purses. They are usually sold by third parties.

MelodyAngel

Yep, there are as many fakes on the river as on the bay. In fact some of the fake sellers from ebay also have Amazon stores as well.