MAC on Craiglist

RandomnessWithK

i had asked the same thing before..

most of the items they have on craigslist are fake.

just clicked the link - she is the same person whom i asked about.. she is selling fake MAC products.

beware!!

beautylush

I'm guessing fake..

but if you don't care, ... in my opinion there good knockoffs! You know, use them as gifts, its not like your friends would know!

smiles.gif

Check out my (new!) blog! Beautiful Skylines

malvales

I checked your other posting about this and both links are removed from Craiglist So i guess here she comes out again selling fakes!

I would NEVER buy fake MAC even if they look authentic. You don't know the real ingredients in it. Maybe they even contain dangerous chemical...
That being said, I will never also give fake MAC as gift because I don't want to receive gift of fake MAC myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomnessWithK
i had asked the same thing before..

most of the items they have on craigslist are fake.

just clicked the link - she is the same person whom i asked about.. she is selling fake MAC products.

beware!!

RandomnessWithK

yes you have NO idea what kind of chemicals are on there (lead! or other poisonous chemicals).. and you definitely would not want to give that to your friends no matter how cute they may look!

i personally am not a fan of fake MAC.. and would not purchase any on purpose.

MACPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautylush
I'm guessing fake..

but if you don't care, ... in my opinion there good knockoffs! You know, use them as gifts, its not like your friends would know!

That's like someone proposing with a fake diamond ring and expecting someone not to know!

Except these could cause serious infections or chemical burns.