MAC online at Douglas.de

tuuli

Thumbs up for online purchase.
graucho.gif

beige1

Some of our Douglas stores have had MAC counters for years. Do you have Douglas in Austria (I was thinking I have seen some there when travelling)

Corvs Queen

Yes we have Douglas but the only times I've seen MAC located inside another store here was Marionnaud in Vienna. So as you can see I am a bit confused about the whole situation because of Douglas and Marionnaud being competitors. I would write to Douglas but I only speak English and I'm not sure if they would reply.

Miss_M

Great news since they also ship to the Netherlands
thmbup.gif

Too bad that Antiquetease is not on their site, since it's not possible to order from the German MAC site.

KSG

I´m really devastated because of Douglas - all the new items are sold out.

I´m happy to live in a city with a MAC Store, but since my fav MA left it I see no use to go to it, because all the other MAs always look bored.

Susanne

I´m really devastated because of Douglas - all the new items are sold out.

It seems that Douglas online had problems at the beginning with the availability of new collections. But I guess it is better now with the N collection.

I still prefer to visit my MAC counter because I have got really well contact to my MA there and like the personal talk about the products.

Mien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
thmbup.gif

Hey Miss_M, I looked at the Douglass site but it states that, aside from Germany, they only ship to Austria. Were did you see they ship to the Netherlands, the Dutch site doesn't carry MAC?

I hope they do ship to NL, I'd love to know I have a back-up if something is sold out at my counter.

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_M
thmbup.gif

Too bad that Antiquetease is not on their site, since it's not possible to order from the German MAC site.

that's great! I didn't know that! Luckily for me, today the MAC counter in Aachen opens
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

articia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
Yes we have Douglas but the only times I've seen MAC located inside another store here was Marionnaud in Vienna.

Well, there *is* a MAC located in the Douglas store on the Mariahilferstrasse (near the Generali Center) and you get a 5% discount if you have a Douglas Membership Card (which costs 7€/year, but you get a 10€ gift certificate as a welcome gift and I believe another 10€ as a birthday gift - so I think it's worth it)

Hi, I'm new by the way.
smiles.gif
*waves*

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by articia
Well, there *is* a MAC located in the Douglas store on the Mariahilferstrasse (near the Generali Center) and you get a 5% discount if you have a Douglas Membership Card (which costs 7€/year, but you get a 10€ gift certificate as a welcome gift and I believe another 10€ as a birthday gift - so I think it's worth it)

Hi, I'm new by the way.
smiles.gif
*waves*

that's great! Thanks for sharing that information!

Latest posts