Mac Packaging Change

forevernars

I bought macs shadows in Knight Devine & Purple Haze the other day and I noticed on the boxes on the top flap of the box the little circle sticker thats usually on the box with the name of the shadow is no longer a sticker it's now just printed on the top flap of the box. Has anyone else noticed this?

gildedangel

Yes, this change started with the Style Warriors collection back in July/August. You aren't going crazy, I promise!
smiles.gif

forevernars

Thank you, I thought I was losing my mind there for a second haha so will they be like this from now on then?

gildedangel

They should be like this unless MAC decides to change it again. The old packaging is probably starting to run out now so the newer packaging should be showing up more. I think that it is to deter fakes, but people are going to think these are fake if they don't know about it.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Yes, this change started with the Style Warriors collection back in July/August. You aren't going crazy, I promise!
smiles.gif

It actually goes back a little farther than that. The box changes started with the Naked Honey collection in early June.

I agree with those above; I also prefer the new boxing.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts