MAC packaging that is suspicious...

BunnyBunnyBunny

Last week, I was in our stock room putting away a box of stock. I am stocking some Studio Fix Powder when I notice something suspicious. Instead of a clean little sticker, some of the brand new powders sent to us have the number printed on it in larger, uglier print.

I wanted to let people know that these are REAL because we got these directly from MAC, but I have to say that if I didn't get them right out of the MAC shipment, I would have thought they were fake. The print on the box itself is just so random!

MACLovin

Strange! Maybe they're getting lazy with the Quality Control? Or due to the financial crisis, they had so switch to a cheaper printing facility?
th_dunno.gif
haha.. i don't know.

Thanks for the heads-up though!

erine1881

hey bunny, we got them too. i know for sure that its nc35. i think there's another one, but i'm not for sure. there's no sticker and the font is a litte bit taller and skinnier.

II3rinII

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hey bunny, we got them too. i know for sure that its nc35. i think there's another one, but i'm not for sure. there's no sticker and the font is a litte bit taller and skinnier.

hahahaha! thats funny, i was grabbing an nc35 for a customer today and had to do a double take at the box. its weird that it was only that shade, but yeah it looks funky.

wifey806

can anyone post a pic? i'm curious.

but at the same time, maybe u shouldn't cuz i don't want fakers to be able to study it...

Latest posts