MAC palette pouch/carrying case thing? lol.

electrostars

I don't know what exactly to call this thing, but I recently bought it from a sale and it holds 4 15-pan palettes or 8 4-pan palettes..and I was wondering if this is a real thing that MAC made at one time? If so, when did they stop making it?

This is what it looks like:
Picture009-3.jpg

Thanks.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Not sure but it's really neat for traveling if it holds 4 / 15 palettes...I would buy one if it was fake ..if it worked....

rt66chix

If you wanna give me the SKU, I can run it when I'm back at work and see if it comes up on our registers. If it doesnt, it might still be legit but just not in our system. Might be fun to try it
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
If you wanna give me the SKU, I can run it when I'm back at work and see if it comes up on our registers. If it doesnt, it might still be legit but just not in our system. Might be fun to try it
smiles.gif

Ohh I left the barcode on the desk at work today! When I go into work, I will post the sku. lol.
thanks!
winks.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Not sure but it's really neat for traveling if it holds 4 / 15 palettes...I would buy one if it was fake ..if it worked....

I will let you know if it does.
smiles.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt66chix
smiles.gif

UH, it is

;D

By the way, I can only fit 3 15 pans in it and I can't get it to close all the way with 3 in it. :/
RAH. lol.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
I'm pretty sure these are legit - oh, and they were only designed to hold two
winks.gif

Dammit! I bought it cuz the girl said it held 4! hahah.
I need to find a few more of them! haha.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
thats a pretty smart idea I wish mac would come up with more case and pouch ideas like that... id buy.

It's good for traveling with palettes I think.
smiles.gif

caffn8me

My guess would be that they are a Pro Product from the past (or possibly the future!). The knapsack I have has similar inserts which hold 3 15 palettes each. I really doubt those are fake. I've also seen that M·A·C metal badge on some old and obscure M·A·C bags in the past.

Dayjoy

I can't say for sure that that one is real (I wouldn't know real from fake any day) but I have seen those at the CCO in Michigan City, IN. So I say it's real!

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
My guess would be that they are a Pro Product from the past (or possibly the future!). The knapsack I have has similar inserts which hold 3 15 palettes each. I really doubt those are fake. I've also seen that M·A·C metal badge on some old and obscure M·A·C bags in the past.

Yes they are. As i mentioned before these are legit... and these ones in particular were designed to hold two 15 palettes. I wish they would repromote the bloody things, I need several of them
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayjoy
I can't say for sure that that one is real (I wouldn't know real from fake any day) but I have seen those at the CCO in Michigan City, IN. So I say it's real!

If you have seen them in a CCO they are definitely legitimate. No two ways about it. CCOs are owned and run by Estée Lauder. They have no need to sell fakes products from their own brands.