MAC - Peacocky discussion

Susanne

This will be the collection with the new metal eyeshadows!!
choochoo.gif

Check out!

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f250/m...n-11-a-170549/

Almus

I never it was gonna be released so soon! There are at least three of them that are must-haves for me (thx to Hergreyness' swatches I have no doubt!)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almus
I never it was gonna be released so soon! There are at least three of them that are must-haves for me (thx to Hergreyness' swatches I have no doubt!)

random comment but my work mate saw your avatar earlier and commented on how cute it was!
smiles.gif

Almus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
random comment but my work mate saw your avatar earlier and commented on how cute it was!
smiles.gif

It is even cutier when it washes!
cutey.gif

Anneri

Oh dear! MAC is set upon eating my wallet!

I wanted to have a closer look at the lip things since NYFW, and the metal e/s! *thud*
I'm afraid 2011 will be as amazing as 2010, MAC-wise!

martiangurll

Love these names, they are so cute. I can't wait to see the picture with the models. I am picturing lots of peacock feathers...and of course lots of turquoise and gold

Honey&LemonGirl

Omggg, this collection is right up my alley. Right off the bat, I'm thinking So Vain lipcolour and like five of the metallic shadows!

HOTasFCUK

I can't believe how fast these actually got released! I thought we would have to wait until the spring or longer!

But whoa what's up with the price? $19.50 USD? That's going to be at least $22.50 Canadian! Are these bigger like the size of a MES? I think HerGreyness said they were big but that might've been because they were her testers.

laylalovesmac

th_DANCE.gif

This is what I'm liking so far:

Strut Your Stuff
Love Peck
th_drool.gif

Peacocky
th_drool.gif

Dalliance
Mating Call
Dandizette
Noir Plum
Ego
Sexpectations
Unflappable

I think I can cut some of the shadows, but the lip colors are here to stay.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I can't believe how fast these actually got released! I thought we would have to wait until the spring or longer!

But whoa what's up with the price? $19.50 USD? That's going to be at least $22.50 Canadian! Are these bigger like the size of a MES? I think HerGreyness said they were big but that might've been because they were her testers.

That's what I think, yes.

euphrosyne_rose

I am super intrigued by Peacocky l/s (sky blue with red pearlized pigments) and I'm leaning towards possibly Sexpectations metal e/s (metallic burgandy).
The Peacocky sounds amazing, I just hope it would be something I could pull off. I don't wear alot of l/s but I would totally give this a try!

TeresitaMC

Quote:

I believe that is why they will be more, I think they will be as a big as a MES for the consumer, too. So in Canada they will probably be $23.50, if no price change is in effect.

ThePowderPuff

Those lipcoulours will be mine! They sound a lot like Chanels Rouge Allure Laque which I LOOOOVE but they have such a limited colour selection. I WANT!!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
awesome! but where is the amazing red one?! perhaps that will be for wonder woman?

i'm not sure, but it sounds like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Love these names, they are so cute. I can't wait to see the picture with the models. I am picturing lots of peacock feathers...and of course lots of turquoise and gold

are you psychic!?

Quote:
But whoa what's up with the price? $19.50 USD? That's going to be at least $22.50 Canadian! Are these bigger like the size of a MES?

yes.gif