MAC Pearlizers

birki

I <3 these babies as much as my MSFs but unfortunately they dun get as much love as the latter, so let's spread the love
clap.gif

birki

oh dear! was it an ingredient in them that broke you out?
i love the sleek packaging too...wide enough to swirl my #187 in
greengrin.gif

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by birki
oh dear! was it an ingredient in them that broke you out?
i love the sleek packaging too...wide enough to swirl my #187 in
greengrin.gif

I don't know what it was, but I remember seeing tiny little zits appearing where I had put the pearlizer the previous night. It's such a shame because they're absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
i have one called as good as gold and I hate it.
ssad.gif

I can't even give it away
ssad.gif

Me me me lol. I love it! Try using it wet as eyeshadow.........

ledonatella

I like my pearlizers too, the only I don't like is Good As Gold, which doesn't show on me at all like I wanted it too. My favorite is Hundred Degrees, I love that one!!

birki

I have every pearlizer released except for Good as Gold which i've been trying to get hold of...now i might have to think twice with your reviews
lol.gif

My fave would definitely be Opulent
clap.gif

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Me me me lol. I love it! Try using it wet as eyeshadow.........

I've heard it's a dupe for New Vegas MSF

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
What's the difference between these and the new loose BPs?

Hmm they are more like pigments, where as the beauty powders are like loose powders with a hint of shimmer and color.

UPDATE from my last post.
I love hundred degrees!!!!!! At first when I swatched it on my hand it was like a glitterbomb and just weird... but I really wanted the brush that came in the novel twist set. Applied with that or the #188 brush hundred degrees is really sheer and VERY pretty! Makes a nice highlight for the eyes too.
Hundred degrees is a cool, pale pink. I am an Nc40 and thought this would be too light but it's perfect for the cheekbone!!! Definately like it more than my northern light or new vegas MSF!

Sarah

love my pearlizers though i hardly find myself reaching for them, think need to start putting them to good use a bit more again
smiles.gif

foxyqt

I
heart.gif
my Quiver! its sooo pretty =D i think i like pearlizers more than MSFs.. right now Im hunting for Good as Gold

landonsmother

i love them!! i have every single one that MAC has released except for Quiver. I'm hunting for a full size one but no luck
ssad.gif

Hi, i have a question, what is the primary use for pearlizers. i have two shades but never used after buying...
i read note above stating they are good over blush but how else can i use?

please advise

thanks

wolfsong

Depends what colours you have. The darker ones can be used as eyeshadows (dusted dry for a wash, wet for more pigment, or over other eyeshadows/coloured bases), and the lighter colours are great for highlighting. I love Apripeach as a highlight for cheeks (makes your face glow) with peach/warm blushes. Its also great for a subtle inner corner shadow/highlighter or dusted over contrasting/complimenting paints/paintsticks as its sheer.

lahdeedah

I only have Hundred Degrees, which I bought in the little bag set that came out with Novel Twist. I can't even say how much I really love it. I want MORE!